Family outing

Open My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They walk slowly into the house as their lips still connected. " I love you" Was all they say to each other between the kisses. The moon light was shown threw the window as the two head to Yuri's room. He pick her up and carry her while they were still on it. 

" Oh Yul..." Jessica moan as he her neck. They are now on his bed with Yul on top of her, dominating. Slowly, they took off all their clothes leaving them . Yul had both hands on her mounds and massage it while Jessica is receiving all the pleasure. 

" Ahh Yuri ahh~~" Her moans got louder and more wilder by the minute. This was like music threw Yuri's ears. He haven't heard a moan in years and now that he hears it, he easily get . " I can't hold it any longer Sica ah!" Yuri was trying hard to control. Jessica sat up then pull him by the neck to kiss his roughly. 

" Hmm take me baby~" She said seductively as she lay back and spread her legs for him. Jessica does feel uncomfortable and nervous since this is her first time. She was a stripper not a er, therefore Yuri would be her first. Yuri froze when he lays his eyes on that wonderful. His junior got hard and made way closer to his lover. 

Jessica close her eyes ready for the pain to come. She nods her head for him to come. Yuri held both of her leg and slowly enter her " Ahhhh!" Yuri's room soon was filled with moans and groans. Good thing Yoong was already in deep sleep. 

The next morning, Yuri woke up first, but he didn't bother to move. He kept staring at the angel sleeping next to him with her head on his chest and one arm wrap around him. Yuri smile when he remember what happened last night. Not only but their confession. He told her that he loves her and want her to be the mother of Yoong. He finally step out of the box. He finally let go and moved on. 

He took this time to admire Jessica's face. " Such a beauty" He mumble not wanting her to hear. Jessica move a little and hug him more tightly. Yuri chuckle at her, but he found it cute of her. " So cute...Sica ah..wake up baby" He shake her a little then gulp when he realizes her s were pressing against his chest.

Suddenly Jessica open one eye then the other. She smile when she see her beloved and snuggle closer to him. " Good morning baby~" She lifted her head and kiss his jaw line

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter