True Love are Endless

Open My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" P-Pregnant?" Yuri mumble now smiling widely and holding Jessica's hand. " Yes Mr Kwon. Ms Jung is 3 weeks pregnant. Congratulation. Of course the Dr. knew about them being a couple. " Thank you so much baby" He whisper and peck her lips.

 

Slowly Jessica's wakes up to find Yuri next to her asleep with his tongue sticking out. She chuckle at him then caress his face. Then she realize she wasn't at home, nor they were here alone. She look forward and found Yoong and Seohyun playing on the couch, while Taeny is watching the t.v. in each other's arms.

" Umma!" Yoong yelled and got off of the couch and ran to his umma. His out burst  made Taeny look at Jessica and Yuri wake up completely. " Omo Jessi!" Tiffany got out of Taeng's arms and walk to the bed. Yuri smile and hug his girlfriend. " Sica ah I missed you baby" Yuri peck her lips. " Appa bad! Yoong want to kiss umma too!" Yoong pouted and glare at his appa. Jessica lean down and kiss her son and patted hi head. The boy smile.

" Good to see you again Jessica" Taeyeon smile while holding Seohyun. " Where are we?" Jessica ask lost. Yuri chuckle and pinch her cheeks. " We're at the hospital. You fainted and made me so worried" Yuri said staring into her eyes lovingly. " Jessica blushed. Just by staring at his brown eyes, can make her heart race.

" I fainted?" She tilted her head. " YES! OMG YOUR PREGNANT!!!" Tiffany yelled accidentally, because she was so excited. " Taeyeon and the kids face palm themselves and Yuri laugh seeing Jessica's priceless face. " I-I'm pregnant?!" She finally reacts to it. " Haha, yes baby, your 3 weeks pregnant. I love you so much Sica ah. Thank you" Yuri was so happy at this point. He took her hand and kiss it.

Jessica looks into his eyes and smile when she saw love. All love and happiness. She wasn't mad or sad that she's having a baby. She was really happy too, and better yet, she's having a baby with the love of her life, Kwon Yuri. " I love you too Yul. I'm happy to have a baby with you" They kiss, as Taeny turned around and cover the kids eyes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter