Umma?

Open My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The two were eating each other's up, with Yuri on top of Jessica. They both moan, when their tongue are having a fight. Jessica pushes him, then hover on top of Yul, and smash their lips together. She doesn't know why, but she felt the needs of his lips, and doesn't want to stop. 

" Hmm" He moan, then open his eyes. Yuri then got back to reality and stop kissing her. He pushes the girl away and was shock to see her full bare body. Yuri looked away, not wanting to see more. Jessica was confuse, but she got shy and cover her body with the blanket. 

" S-Sorry..I didn't mean to kiss you..." After a moment of silence he spoke. Yuri look at her when Jessica is covered. " It's fine" She said softly. " What are you doing here anyway?" He ask. Yuri didn't know why he kissed her back. It's like he lost control and let his body do what ever it liked. 

" My boss told me to be here...to satisfied you" Jessica blush a little and lower her head. She didn't have the courage to face Yuri. He was shock by her words. He finally realized, this wasn't just a normal bar. It's the kind of bar that men goes to fulfilled their needs. Dirty men. 

" No..I didn't came here for this" He said, more like mumble, but Jessica was listening. She was shock herself. " You don't want me?" She referred to . Yuri shook his head wildly. He never did have the thought of that. He didn't have the thought of seeing other women besides his late wife. 

" No I thought that one guy just got me here to sleep for the night" Yuri said honestly. He never thought Dongwook would think he needs to be satisfied. Jessica look into his eyes. All she could see was confuse, honesty, and lost. 

" Oh.." That was all that got out of . Few minutes later, Yuri look at her and she was still with the blanket covering her. Yuri didn't think twice about getting his shirt on the floor and handed to her. Jessica took it then turn around to put it on. Yuri of course looked away. 

" T-Thanks" Yuri turn his head to see her standing tall with his shirt that goes enough to cover her private part. " What's your name?" He ask. " Jessica...Jessica Jung" She answer sitting on the chair near the window. Unconsciously, Yuri smiled. Why? He didn't know himself. He admitted that Jessica is a very beautiful young lady. 

" My name is Kwon Yuri. Sorry again Jessica" He smile at her again. Jessica heart beats faster and faster. She just nods and tried to hide her blush. Since it's 2 a.m. and it's dark, he didn't see it. " Why are you here? A beautiful lady like you shouldn't be doing this" He asked. Jessica face blushed more when he called her 'beautiful'. She seldom get that kind of compliments. 

Actually, she barely gets any compliments. All she get being a stripper was ' y ' , ' hot' ,or '' ,or even just disgusting whistles from men. She frowned when she heard the other words from her. Why she did this? " I have to. I don't have any money" She simply said. 

" There are other jobs out there" He said. He knew girls like Jessica did this for money, but he couldn't help but ask. " You don't understand.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter