Lucky Strike

Open My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is our day. The day we were married. One of the most happiest day in my life, but why can't we celebrate it together? Why do I have to celebrate by my self on our memorable day? It's been 3 years since you left me, us. I missed you so much. 

" I love you" I said. I understand that she won't comeback. She'll never will and I will never forget. " Appa?" The voice of my son took my thoughts away from Hyuna. 

I smiled at him then spread my arms so e can run to me and give me a hug. " Yoong" I smile at him once he got into my embraced. He's Hyuna and I only son. Sometimes I felt bad and guilty that Yoong haven't had a chance to be with his mother for a long time for him to remember her. 

My heart felt like it was being stabbed when he ask whose his mother and he told me he forgotten about Hyuna. My poor baby haven't have a chance to love her with his whole heart yet. It's too late now. " Appa whose this lady?" Yoong asked me then he hold a picture of the one I loved and misses so much right in my face. 

I was shock. How did he find this? I thought I kept it hidden. " Where did you find this Yoong?" I ask him curious. He looked at the picture of me and Hyuna hugging each other with him as a baby. " I found it appa...is she my umma? That's me right? The baby is me!" He pointed at Hyun face. 

I just smile and nodded. " Where is she?! Where's umma?" I frowned. She's in heaven baby. A tear left my eyes. " She....she's went away for a trip baby" I didn't have the heart to tell him she was gone forever. He looked so happy just now to find about Hyuna. 

" When she be back appa?!" He ask excitedly. She will never be Yoong. " Uhmm I don't know. It's time for bed baby boy" I carried him to his room then tuck him in. Before he fell asleep, I give him a kiss then walk out. " I'm sorry Yoong" I cried when I closed the door and sat on the ground hugging my knees.

 

No one's POV

 

Yuri wipes his tears after a long time of crying in silence. Yuri decided to get out of the house to get some fresh air. After he told his mother to watch over Yoong, he follows where ever the lights takes him. Then he stopped at a place he never been before. " Lucky Strike" Yuri reads the sign on the building. 

His feet takes him towards the place and found it was a bar. Simple, decent and relaxing. He takes a seat at the bar and order a low alcoholic drink. " Heart broken?" One of the bartender ask, wiping the glass. Yuri look at him with teary eyes. 

" We have many like you come here. Here, this will help" The guy handed him a drink, Yuri never seen in his life. It was different the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter