Love

Open My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeny

 

" Tae..I think we need to get Jessica and Yuri together" Said Tiffany, resting her head on her hubby chest. Taeyeon hug her closer to him and give her a peck. " That Kwon is still stubborn and won't move on yet. I'm not sure how we could make them be together if he doesn't love her" Taeyeon sigh. He and his friends have been trying to get Yuri to moved on for years now and they all fail. 

" What about a blind date? I could ask Jessi to join me to dinner and you ask Yul. Then we'll get out as soon as they come so they could have a date" Tiffany smiled as she tells Taeyeon her planned. Taeyeon was all ears at this. He grinned and kiss her. " Wow my wifey so smart" Taeyeon smile and attack her lips. 

" Tae..ask Yul hurry!" Tiffany put her palm on to keep Taeyeon from kissing her.  " Alright, but you owe me later baby"Taeyeon smirk evily, making her roll her eyes. Taeyeon got his phone from the night stand and dialed Yuri's number. Moments later, Yuri picked up. " What is it Taeng?" Yuri voice shows he was tired and exhausted. 

" Hey Yul, what's with the mood?" Ask Taeyeon noticing Yul's tone. " Nothing, it's just Yoong. Why you call?" Taeyeon took a glance over at his wife and Tiffany was texting someone. " Are you busy tomorrow? Cause I want a guys night, just you and me bud" Taeyeon lied. Yuri thought for a moment. He does need a night out. 

" Alright...see you tomorrow Taeng~" Yuri then hang up, because Yoong was throwing a tantrum again. Taeyeon smile happily, Yuri just got into his and his wife plans smoothly. He then snuggle to his wife whose busy texting Jessica. Jessica unlike Yuri, was a little hard to convince, but she finally give into Tiffany's words. 

" Taetae! She gave in!" Tiffany celebrate showing her eyesmile. " How could anyone decline my beautiful wifey huh?....but now you owe me something I need" He smirk then smash their lips together. Tiffany didn't push him away, she gave into his action and kiss him back. They were on the edge to ripping their clothes, when Seohyun knock the door. 

" Mommy, daddy! Seo hungry!!!" Taeyeon stop on her neck and look at the door. He groan as he could continue. Tiffany giggled then cupped his face. " Don't be mad Tae. We're doing it tonight~~" She said ily then go to the door ,making his frown turn to a wide ert smile. 

 

 

The night of Yulsic's blind date came. While Tiffany is driving with Jessica, Taeyeon is riding with Yuri in his car. The plan is to have Tiffany drive her's to that Taeny can escape and have Yuri drive his so he could drive Jessica home. They plan to meet each other 'unexpectedly' then pretend to have some emergency call.

Taeyeon and Yuri arrive at the restaurant first then Jeti. As the guys were chatting, the ladies came. " Taetae what are you doing here?" Tiffany ask pretending. " Oh. I'm. Just. Here. With. Yul. For. Dinner." Tiffany was a pro at act

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter