Chapter 9

A Life Worth Living
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Silvia’s POV

 

 

 

 

 

I’m clearly pissed now. Why the heck is he doing this to me? I thought he was such a nice guy. No wonder he tried to be friends with me out there in the tracks. He knew what I looked like. If he didn’t see me without glasses, I bet he would’ve just ignored me and be like everyone else. Tsk, tsk, tsk. Player! If he wants to play like this then little nice Silvia is gone.

 

 

 

“Okay, Okay, whatever. What do you want from me?” I asked, annoyed to the max. No one has ever annoyed me like this, maybe except for my brother’s band mates. I thought this guy was a nice guy. I was glaring at him so hard, but sadly he didn’t notice. If looks could kill, he would be dead a million times by now.

 

 

 

“Whoa there, Chillax, woman. I’m being nice here,” Mark chuckles and looked at me right in the eyes. I looked away because I didn’t want to get drowned into his eyes. I might be a nerd, but yes, I’m still a girl. “Meet me by the gate after school, I’ll be there to give you the list of what I want from you.”

 

 

 

“WHAT?! Are you serious?! Why would I meet—“

 

 

 

“Why? Because you don’t want your personality to be revealed. You don’t want to reveal to the school what you look like, who you really are.” He said so simply that I could just murder him with my bare hands right there and then, fueling my anger more than ever. I could tell you, I have never been angry like this. This guy, his perfect face just went to waste because of his personality. I’ve met so many of these kinds, I’m getting tired of it.

 

 

 

“Fine, I’ll meet you there, just write what you want from me on a paper so it’ll be ready when I get there and I won’t have to spend much time with you,” I grumbled as I made my way out the door, not bothering to look back at him. Just then, I remembered I forgot my books and papers on the bench. Great, how smart. I wonder if my brain nerves just decided to stop working on me just because I met these new people who annoys me. I went back by the tree and got my books and stomped out again. Arrgh, how embarrassing when you’re acting like a tough girl and forgetting all these stuff.

 

 

 

 

 

Mark’s POV

 

 

 

 

 

I watched the girl go. This is really interesting. I was astonished by the whole 180 degrees change that just happened. It was hard trying to keep my cool when my heart was beating like I’ve just ran 3000 miles. I don’t want to do this to her, but I just want to find out more about her. Just by doing this, I really feel like a bad boy but I guess it’s time for bad boy Mark to come out.

 

 

 

Suddenly, I saw the girl turn back, looking everywhere else other than me. I thought she was going to smack me or something but instead, she went near the place where she was sitting earlier and gathered her things and stomped out. I laughed out aloud to myself and shook my head, how clumsy is this girl. Just sleeping out here in the garden, there are many guys with their hormones raging, how stupid can she get. I feel really bad about not telling Bambam where she was, but I guess I might be helping him in some ways.

 

 

 

I walked out of the garden and into the cafeteria. As soon as I step a foot in the cafeteria, I was surrounded by girls. Sometimes, I just want to yell at them to leave me alone but I can never do that since I was raised a gentleman. All I could do was just smile at them. I walked over to our table again and saw that it was surrounded by The Flowers and well, the guys are just either chatting with themselves, having their heads on the table or just eating with a bored expression on their faces. I let out a laugh, making the girl squeal high pitched. Why can’t I be more like them? More…how do I say this? Un-gentleman like yet gentleman. I sat by Jackson when I got to the table.

 

 

 

“Hey guys, go on ahead without me after school, okay? I have some stuff to do,” I said to them. They all just nodded and continued on their business. What’s up with these guys?

 

 

 

“Hyung, why did you leave us with these girls? You’re the only one who actually talks to them. Without you, they’re as annoying as mice,” Jackson finally said. Oh, so that’s what this is all about. Gosh, these guys can be really childish sometimes.

 

 

 

“Learn to be a gentleman, Jackson. Like to be a gentleman, like me,” I grinned, proud of myself.

 

 

 

“Ew, Hyung, you sounded like an old man!”

 

 

 

“Yuck, No old man allowed. Leave!”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter