Chapter 7

A Life Worth Living
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3rd POV

 

 

The boys smiled when Silvia agreed to tag along with them. Silvia was a bit awkward with them at first but as they talked more, she got comfortable. It was as if she had known them for a long time. Jackson dragged them into an accessories store, saying he had to buy something for his sister. There were cute headbands, bracelets, earrings, necklaces and so on but Silvia didn’t really care. She wasn’t a big fan of accessories, clothes, or makeup. Girls were literally drooling over Got7 as they walked in. Girls stared at Silvia in jealousy, wishing they were the one hanging out with Got7.

 

Mark tapped her shoulder and when she turned around, he put a white bunny ear headband on her. “There, you look cute,” he smiled at her.

 

Silvia smiled back, thanking him. “Thanks, Mark,” She took a black bunny ear and put it on him. “Omo, you look adorable!”

 

Jackson came beside them, holding a plastic bag. “I’m sensing a new couple,” He chuckled as he went to them. Silvia and Mark blushed looking away, as they took their headbands off.

 

“Ani, it’s nothing like that,” Silvia stuttered and walked away to Bambam and Yugyeom who had Mickey Mouse headbands on their heads. She squealed at the sight of them, “Omo, you guys look so adorable!”

 

“Thanks,” Bambam and Yugyeom both grinned. Girls swooned as they saw them smile. It’s really easy to make girls swoon when Got7 is around. It’s always been like this so Got7 is used to this but Silvia’s a little uncomfortable since she’s with Got7 and people are staring at them. Well it’s more like girls are staring at Got7 and glaring at Silvia while boys stared at Silvia and glared at Got7.

 

Bambam put away the Mickey Mouse ears and pulled Silvia with him to the necklace section.

 

“Eunmi ah, I need your help,” Bambam started. “There’s this girl that I like, she’s in my class. She sits next to me and I want to get her something.”

 

“Ooh, of course, I’ll help, especially if it’s a gift you’re getting for a girl,” Silvia teased. “What does her name start with?”

 

“It starts with an ‘S’,” He replied. Silvia started searching through the necklaces and holds one up. “How about this?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“That’s perfect, Eunmi,” Bambam smiled. “Thank you so much I don’t know what I would’ve done without you.”

 

“It’s nothing, really,” Silvia just walked around while Bambam paid for the necklace.

 

JB suddenly pulled Silvia with him to the glasses section.

 

“Let’s try on some of these fake glasses. It’ll be funny to see how we look,” JB grinned at her.

 

Silvia started panicking as soon as she heard JB’s words. “Ani, I’m fine. I’m not really a big fan of glasses.”

 

“Come on, try it on, please? I’m sure you look cute,” JB pouted while putting a black nerd glasses on himself, “like me!”

 

Mark, who was watching JB and Silvia reacted right away. He walked, no, he literally ran toward them, bumping into some girls, but it didn’t matter.

 

“Hey, JB, why don’t we go to the other store?” Mark interrupted, pointing at the store in front of the accessories store, which was a clothing store.

 

“Oh, great idea! Let’s go, I want to go find some clothes,” Silvia walked out of the store and into the clothing store, relieved that JB didn’t find out. But did Mark know or was it just a coincidence? She thought. Probably just coincidence. There’s no way he could know me. 

 

The rest of Got7 followed her and they decided to try on some clothes.

 

“Let’s go try on some clothes and meet out here,” Jr suggested. The rest of Got7 and Silvia nodded. They all started looking for clothes, shoes and accessories that’re in the store and went in the dressing room.

The boys were done,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter