Chapter 10

A Life Worth Living
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I’m sorry. I lied. It isn’t only gonna be in 3rd POV because that’s hard…

 

Mark’s POV

 

I heard a ringtone. I picked up the phone and stared at it. I mean, why is she only calling now? Does she ever use her phone? People these days have their phones to depend on it for everything. How can she not notice that her phone was gone for almost, how long? See? Even I don’t remember. Okay, that’s enough complaining for now. I’ll tell her all these later.

 

“Hello?” I answered.

 

“YAH! Why do you have my phone and you never told me you had it?! And you knew who I was! What kind of a person are you? What if I had an important phone call? How would you tell me?” She yelled in the phone. I pulled my phones away from my ears. Dang, this girl. She sure can get loud. I was supposed to scold her, not her to me.

 

“First of all, you have no right to talk to this handsome prince of yours like that.” Crap...what did I say? I can’t talk. My heart. Her voice. I need to go to the hospital. “Second, why are you blaming me on this? You’re the one who couldn’t remember that you left your bags here. You haven’t even called. Besides, you just found out that I found out about you today and so I made the contract so other people can’t find out about the real you and if they found out you would be dead and you should be thanking me because I saved your life so they can’t find out about you because if I let them find out and you found out that it was me who let them find out then you wouldn’t want to be my friend and I can’t get to find out more about you.” Whew I can’t talk because my ears is still deaf and my heart is still beating like a maniac. “Third, if you have an important phone call then I would solve it myself if I can so you don’t have to worry.”

 

“Wha- I did not understand anything you just said,” she said in a confused tone.

 

“Just meet me at that park where you cried—I mean, where you were being nice to me.” I sighed, not understanding what the heck I said either. I hung up right away because I felt like she was about to scream in the phone.

 

I got her things ready, I mean it was like just the way I found it but I wanted it as neat as possible. However, before I left, I called my phone so that I can have her number. I smiled to myself…I’m a genius.

I wore my gray sweatpants, plain white long-sleeves, and my black beanie that had “Awesome” printed on it since it was breezy outside.

 

 

Silvia’s POV

 

“I WAS NOT CRYING!” I yelled in to the phone but I don’t think he heard because all I hear was that annoying noise. Tut…tut…tut…

 

I grumbled to myself as I got ready since I was just wearing my thin pajamas. A took out a gray beanie that had “cool” printed on it. I wore my black sweatpants and white long-sleeves that had “Oppa” printed on it in pretty letters. It was a gift from my brother.

 

I walked down the stairs and saw my aunt and uncle sitting there.

 

“I left my phone at school and someone I know seem to have found i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter