Chapter 4

A Life Worth Living
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3rd POV

 

 

 

Got7 was in their hangout after school, when JB got a call.

 

"Secretary Shin? Ne, what did you find?" JB put his phone on loudspeaker for everyone to hear.

 

"I couldn't find much informations about her but here's what I've found.  Silvia Lee is the daughter of the owner of Seoul University," Secretary Shin said from the other line. Mark ears perked up with the mention of Silvia. Everyone's eyes went wide when they heard this. They didn't expect this quiet, cold and antisocial girl to be this rich. "She lives with her dad's close friends who aren't that rich though I can't find out why she won't live with her dad when her dad is really rich and the last thing I could dig into was that she was born in Seattle, Washington and left with her dad to Korea when her parents divorced."

 

"Wow that must have been really hard for her," Jr said while nodding his head slowly.

 

"I can't imagine my parents divorcing, I mean I can't even pick who to go with because I love both of my parents very much," Bambam sadly said. "Maybe that's why she was so cold toward me."

 

Everyone was talking about how sorry they were for Silvia while one guy was in a deep trance.

 

'Maybe that's why she doesn't talk to people, because she's afraid of getting hurt. Or maybe she just hates people now. But why isn't she popular like others when her dad owns Seoul University? Did everyone know that? Why does she live in someone else's house when she can live in a mansion? This girl is strange' Questions and thoughts flooded Mark's head.

 

“There is one more thing that I found,” Secretary Shin continued from the other line. Everyone became silent and listened carefully. “There was this rumor about her dating a guy during summer and then he broke up with her exactly a week ago, the first day of school.”

 

“So that’s all you found? Nothing else?” Yugyeom asked curiously.

 

“Yes, Sir.  That’s all I can find. Maybe I can keep looking for more if you want,”

 

“Ani. That’s fine, you don’t have to do that. Thank you, Secretary Shin,” JB said and hung up, not wanting to interfere in Silvia’s life any more than they already did.

 

After the talk with Secretary Shin, everyone turned toward Mark, waiting for him to spill everything. They were wondering why Mark tried to be friends with a girl, when it’s usually the other way around. However, Mark was still deep in thought so he didn’t notice the stares coming toward him.

 

“Mark Hyung, spill everything,” Yugyeom said, waking the guy from his trance.

 

“W-what?” Mark look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter