Chapter 3

A Life Worth Living
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

From now on, I’ll just do 3rd POV. ;~;

 

3rd POV

 

It was the usual in the locker room. Girls bullied Silvia as she walked into the Girl's locker room. It was always like this every day. Some girls who felt sorry Silvia wondered why Silvia hasn't said anything about it or even commit suicide yet. They admired how strong she is but were too afraid to approach her because of the Queenka in their school, who kept bullying Silvia. The Queenka and her followers called themselves “The Flowers” and indeed they were the flowers of the school. Every guys in Seoul High worshipped and drooled over them. Every girls in this school was scared of them yet they also envied them. They were everything a girl would want to be.

“Here comes the ,” yelled Kang Jaekyung, the leader of the Queenka.

“Yeah! Our oppas sat with her in class,” said Hyemin, the Queenka’s best friend.

Girls started squealing and scream at the mention of their ‘Oppas’, forgetting about Silvia as she changed.

“I hope they’ll stay here for a long time!”

“I know right! They’re so hot!”

It was always like this, even though it’s not always about their Oppas. Silvia shook her head, ignoring them and walked out of the locker room, still thinking about who would’ve came into the garden and saw her without glasses.

---

In Gym, Mr. Kim explained what they were going to do today and gave instructions. It was quite crowded since there were four classes gathering to listen to the teacher.

“Today, we’re going to have freshmen, sophomores, juniors and seniors, which means all of you who have this period as gym all together and you guys will be running the mile run.”  

As the teacher talked, Silvia could feel an eye on her. She turned around to see who it was, only to see the redhead

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter