Chapter 6

A Life Worth Living
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3rd POV

 

 

As usual, Silvia walked to school in the morning. When she got to school, the hallways were much louder than usual. Everyone was laughing and glaring at her. She doesn’t even know how that’s possible, for someone to glare and laugh at the same time. She was used to the glares she got, but they had never laughed at her since her breakup with the jerk. She wonders what it was about as she walked to her locker. Of course, she didn’t have the gut to ask anyone what’s happening. When she got to her locker, she saw it. What the commotion was. It was right there on her locker. Words. All over her locker.

‘B*tch, get out of this school.’

‘Sl*t, why don’t you just drop out and go get ed all day and night?’

‘Why’re you still in this school?’

‘Don’t touch our oppas!’

‘Stop being a .’

‘Stop pretending like you’re an innocent little nerd.’

‘We all know who you are.’

‘Stupid, out!’

 

Tears welled up in Silvia’s eyes, but she didn’t want to show them her weak sides. She doesn’t want anyone to see her weak side at all.  She was supposed to be used to this. It happens every time after she cleans her locker.

 

‘Do they really think I’m this low? Why don’t they get to know me first before judging me by my look,’ Silvia thought and sighed as she ignored the writings on her locker and took her textbooks and went to class.

***

 

Got7, who just got here, saw Silvia leaving sadly to class was curious and went to her locker. Once they got there, they were surprised by what they saw since this is one of the top high schools in Korea and they didn’t think there would be such bullying in school. What also surprised them was Silvia’s mature action toward the problem, how she just left and didn’t talk back.

 

“We have to do something for her, and I have just the perfect idea for it,” Bambam smiled so big that his lips were literally touching his ears.

 

“Dude, but we have to get to class,” Yugyeom said, “We don’t have time to help you get a girl here.”

 

“But, but please?” Bambam pouted. “You saw her face. She looked really sad, you’re don’t want to see anyone sad like that, do you? And what would you do if you were in her position?”

 

“I agree with Bambam. He’s got a point you know,” Mark butted in. “Let’s do it, whatever it is that Bambam is thinking.

 

Bambam’s aegyo was really hard to ignore so everyone gave in anyways. It wasn’t only Bambam’s aegyo that got them to agree, but his words got through them and of course, they listened to their hyung. They listened to Bambam’s idea and were really happy with it. So for the classes before lunch, they decided to get a pass to skip class from one of their teachers.

***

 

Classes went really fast for Silvia. She mostly just read in her classes since she had already finished her project that they had time to work on in class at home. She loves reading so she would always have a book with her. It’s always like this every time they had a project. She would finished it in a night, if it is possible. Her classmates weren’t here today, which made her happy since she had her seats again. When the bell rang, reminding students that it’s time for lunch, Silvia got up and walked to her locker. She didn’t want to see the hurtful words written on her locker again, but she would have to face it no matter what.

 

“Maybe I can clean it up after school,” she mumbled to herself.

 

However, when she got to her locker, it was decorated with colors and cute pictures of animals. It wasn’t anything like this morning

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter