Chapter 8

A Life Worth Living
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3rd POV

 

 

Silvia looked at him with her eyes wide, as if she just saw someone come alive from the dead. She then smiled so big that her eyes didn’t even look open anymore. Her eyes turned to crescent shape. She went up to him and gave him a bear hug, literally and he returned the hug. “Oppa, I missed you so much! What are you doing here?” She asked him.

 

“I missed you too, and never mind your question. Who are these guys?” He asked, looking at the boys.

 

Got7 was gaping at the guy. What surprised them more is she’s hugging him. One of them finally found their tongue.

 

“A-aren’t you Lee Donghae from Super Junior?” JB stuttered, his eyes still as wide as ever.

 

Silvia grinned, then whispered, “Yes he is, meet my brother, but you can’t tell anyone he’s my brother, ok?”

 

The boys nodded like obedience children while Silvia is their mom.  Donghae tried not to burst out laughing and kept a straight face. It was so amusing since they were all taller and they looked older than Silvia. Heck, he didn’t even think they were listening to her at all.

 

“Alright, enough with the intro,” Donghae said and looked at the boys, “I’m going to take her with me now and she’s not allowed to go out alone, with guys anymore.” Just like that, he pulled her with him, giving Silvia no time to wave back or anything.

 

Got7 members blinked. They can’t believe they just met Lee Donghae, but one guy was already out of his trance. Aw, I didn’t even get her number, even though I could ask for that at school, I doubt she’ll give it to me, he thought and got up. When he got up, he saw there was a bag next to him, which means she possibly might come back and get it. He smiled at the thought.

 

“Guys, don’t you think we should leave now? It’s getting pretty late now,” Mark said as he took out his phone and looked at the time. The others woke up from their trance and got up as well, throwing their trash away. Before anyone else could take the bag, Mark quickly took it and shoved it in his shopping bag. It isn’t that he actually likes her or anything. He’s just curious about her, why she give them a different name when she’s not wearing her glasses and why she doesn’t want to talk to anyone in school. This was all a mystery to him and he was bound to solve it.

 

“Aw, we didn’t get Noona’s number or anything. How are we going to contact her if we want to talk to her again?” Yugyeom whined as they walked out the mall. “She was really a fun person!”

 

“We’ll meet her again someday,” JB comforted the maknae, even though he’s not sure if they would. “I can’t believe she knows Donghae though, and the fact that they’re siblings, she’s really something.” Everyone nodded in agreement as they went on their own separate ways.

                                                          ***

 

Weekends dragged so slowly for Silvia. Even though she was happy she got to spend time with her brother, which she rarely gets to do, but she also had a job, making it harder for her. She didn’t really have to work, but she insisted since she doesn’t like spending her dad’s money. All weekend, she still hasn’t notice that her bag was missing. She had many things in her bag, but because of her busy week. She got out of bed as the bright light hits her face, waking her up. She took a quick shower, ate breakfast and headed out for school. Someone tapped her shoulder when she got to the school’s gate and she looked back, only to get poked on her cheek. She looked up to see Bambam smiling widely at her. So many thoughts flood through Silvia’s mind all at once. Does he know it’s me? No, no he can’t. But What if he does?

 

Bambam poked her cheeks again, “Done staring at my face, Silvia?” He . He thought she was staring at him because her eyes were on him but her mind was on something else. Silvia blushed and walked away from him fast. She took it as a good sign when he called her Silvia because he probably didn’t know it was her. Bambam quickly caught up with her, not giving up. “Let’s walk together to class! We have the same class for 1st period!”

 

Silvia just shook her head as she felt all the stares on her, but Bambam fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter