Chapter 1

A Life Worth Living
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Silvia's POV

I walked toward my seat at the back by the window when suddenly someone tripped me. I fell face down on the floor. Tears threatened to fall down as I heard laughter. But I wasn't going to let them see me weak. I got up and limped toward my seat, showing no emotions at all. People started throwing crumbled papers at me. Seriously,  how immature can they get? I just shook my head slightly as I waited for the teacher to come in.

"Hey nerd. Why don't you just go and kill yourself?" a guy yelled and the class erupted in to laughter again. Of course, I was used to this. I ignored them again and layed my head on my desk. The teacher came in a few minutes later.

"Class before we start class, let me introduce some new students," Mrs. Hwang said. I didn't bother looking up since they're going to be the same anyways, just like all the other kids in this school.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm BamBam and this is Yugyeom. It's a pleasure to meet you all. Please take care of us," I heard a cute little voice say.

"Go find a seat and let's start class" said Mrs. Hwang. Girls started squealing and screaming.

"BamBam oppa, come sit here."
"Yugyeom oppa, there's a seat available here!"

I felt someone tapped me on the shoulder so I look up amd saw a cute guy looking right at me. He had chubby cheeks and his hair was, oh god, it was amazing. His hair was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter