Escape Before It's Too Late

Assassin Maid

                  
* bonk * 
Krystal knocked him out. " What should I do? What should I do? " Krystal walked back and fourth. " Why is he here anyways."
" Wake up! " Krystal shook him until he woke up again. " Why did you come here? "

* groan * " I was trying to find you, but- " Sehun was knocked out again.

"This is not good. If he's here, his armies will try to look for him and our armies were just in a war.We can't handle another battle. Not good not good! " Krystal walked in circles. " I don't want to do it, but I think I might make it. " Krystal thought after a while. She went to her room and got dressed in black pants and a black tanktop. She tied her hair in a bun and wrapped herself with a black cloak. She then wrote a little letter and left it on her desk. After she was done, she left with Sehun. The two galloped away on a horse. Well, Krystal handled the horse, Sehun was knocked out. 

Next Day Back At Sehun's Castle

* groans * " I feel like I've been hit by a huge gorilla in the head. " Sehun said waking up. 

Krystal sat by him, wide-awake and was pissed. She was back to her old uniform as she hit him on the head for calling her a gorilla. 
" Hmph! " Krstal got up and stormed out of the room. 

Yesterday After Krystal Left 

" I'm sorry master. I know you will not forgive me, but I have ran away with the prisoner. Please give me one more chance. I will annilate him and come back. Give me 3 months. If I'm not back by then, I rather die than face you again with shame. -Krystal " Master read in his head. Jessica ( maid ) was with him. She had her hair down and was out of the maid costume. She now wore a white shirt, with a skirt, finished off with a long black coat. 

" Master, are you okay?" Jessica asked. 

" I'm fine. Jessica, what do you feel about doing a little more spying? " Master asked. 

" Anything for you. Who do you want me to spy on? " Jessica immedately answered. 

" Krystal. " Master said as he smiled. 

~ Sorry for such an overdated update. Rly Sorry!~