My Master

Assassin Maid

                                                      
Secret Castle 

" Krystal. How have you been doing? " Krystal's master asked. He sat on his throne dressed in a black shirt and pants.  

Krystal bowed down to him. " I'm sorry master. I couldn't finish the mission. " She wore a white shirt and a black skirt. 

" How do like your new clothes?" Master asked.

" They are lovely, thank you, but master back to my failed mission. Please tell me my punishment. " Krystal kept her head down as she treared-up. 

*step step* Master walked down from his throne and lifted Krystal's face. " It's true you have failed me, but I'm glad you're back home to me. " he hugged her while she cried. 

Meanwhile In Shadows 

" Tch! She's back. I was so close to getting to Master. " it was another rival woman who wanted to be with Master. " Ladies, it seems we have to play dirty. " the woman said to her friends. They all left not knowing that someone, was watching them. 

"Tsk, tsk. Two can play dirty as well. Good thing Master made me his bodyguard, but what is it with that girl( Krystal ) and him( Master )? " it was the maid from before. 

~Does Krystal and Master have a thing?~