I Found You!

Assassin Maid

                                                                      
Midnight in Sehun Castle 

" I will not stay quiet while Krystal is gone. I'll go find her myself. " Sehun thought and covered himself in a black cloak. He sneaked out of the castle with a sword and travelled on a horse to find Krystal. 

Dawn in East Kingdom 

" Look at here. We got a traveller. " one of the two men said. 

" Take him, maybe we will get a reward from Master. " the other man suggested. 

Master's Castle 

" Good morning Master. " Krystal walked into his room, and found that a woman was with him. " I'm sorry. " Krystal began leaving. 

" Krystal stay. " Master said. 

" Yes Master. " She stood near the door averting her eyes from his. 

" Come sit. " Master's voice was calm and soothing. 

* step step step* Krystal slowly walked towards him. She sat down next to him. 

" You're excused. " Master orders the woman out. 

*hmph* The woman glared at Krystal while she walked out. 

" Why are you so stiff? " Master asked as he came closer to Krystal. 

" Master, why do you treat me so kindly? " Krystal looked at him with worried eyes. 

" Krystal, remember when I first found you? " Master said softly. 

" Of course, you saved me. " Krystal said. 

" Yes, but you didn't looked like you were saved when I saved you. " he laughed a little.
" I would always try to start a conversation with you, but you would always retreat or ignore me. " 

" Sorry. . .  " Krystal got depressed and looked down.  

" Haha, why sorry? " Master laughed. 

" Because, I hurted your feelings when you were only trying to be nice. " Krystal pouted. 

" Don't worry, I you didn't mean it. " Master took Krystal's hand and kissed it. Krystal's face instantly turned red and looked awa. " I have something to show you. " He led her into the castle's dungeon. 

Castle Dungeon

" Some of my men found a traveller when they were on morning duty. I'll leave both of you alone. " Master left leaving Krystal and the traveller alone. 

* creak * Krystal opened the jail door. She removed the traveller's cloak and was wide-eyed. " Sehun! " 

* groan * Sehun woke up. He was tied to a chair. " Krystal, I found you. " 

~ Sooo long. ~