The Maid's Evil Plans

Assassin Maid

                                              

Krystal's Bedroom


" Today will be the day. " Krystal said waking up early and got ready for the day. She tied her hair up in a ponytail and she was wearing her maid outfit.
Krystal picked up her notebook and got a pen. She quickly jolted down Evil Plans as the title and numbered different ways to kill the prince.
When she was done she picked the most effective 5 and began her plan. Next stop, the prince's bedroom.

Prince Bedroom

Krystal carefully walked up to the prince's bed and pulled out her knife. " Time to die. " Krystal whispered and began her attack.

* knock knock *
" Prince Sehun? " a quiet voice said. It was the new maid. " I'm coming in."

Krystal heard her and hid herself under Sehun's blanket.

The maid walked up to his bed and setted down a cup of coffee. She then pulled out a little vial and poured it into the coffee.
" Sweet dreams Prince Sehun, forever. " She left.

" No way is another assassin killing my prey. " Krystal went out of hiding and took the coffee. She then left with the coffee.

Hallways

" This is going to be troublesome. I need to kill him faster. " Krystal looked back at her 5 plans.
#1- Kill in sleep
#2- Push down stairs
#3- Evil Dog
#4- Surprise Attack
#5- Surprise Attack 2

"Number 1 didn't even work. Tch. Maybe #2. " Krystal thought and smirked.

" Prince Sehun, your assistant asked to meet you downstairs. " Krystal lied. She walked behind him to the stairs.
" Get ready to die. " Krystal said under her breath and ran to push him.

* dodge *   Sehun easily dodged it and caught her before she fell down. " You could seriously get hurt. " Sehun held her and smiled.

* push * " Let go of me." Krystal storms away.

Later in the Garden

* sigh *
" I tried everything. The dog is now his pet. My Surprise attack was interrupted, twice,by that maid. If I want to get rid of the prince I have to get rid of her. "
Krystal goes back to the castle and makes her way to the prince's work place where the maid was.

WorkPlace

" Prince Sehun, you should rest. " the maid sweet talked. She smiled.

Sehun's eyes became tired and he slowly took a nap.

" That idiot! " Krystal was outside and saw everything. " Drinking your coffee when it has sleeping pills in it. "

The maid ed his shirt and touched him, where his heart was. She pulls out a knife. " This time you will die. "

" Not so fast. " Krystal said. She held her sword with a tight grip and attacked the maid.

" Don't get in my way! " the maid said and attacked as well.

* thud *
The maid fell on her back as Krystal held the sword to her neck.

" Kill me, if you can. " the maid smirked. " You're weak. You can't even kill someone that's in your way. "

" Die! " Krystal plunged her sword, but was stopped. * clang * the sword fell down.

* blush * Sehun kissed Krystal. Krystal eyes became wide at what was happening. .

The maid took the chance and ran away.

* push * " Why did you? How are you still awake?" Krystal was in shock.

" A reward. " Sehun said. " Shall I give you another one? " He came closer to Krystal and embraced her.

" Let go of me! " She pushed him and shoved him.

" Haha, you're getting all red. " Sehun laughed.

~ Hoped you enjoyed. Such a long chapter. Phew. ~