Miss Sicky's Target!

Assassin Maid

                  
                    
   ( Krystal's Room )

* cough cough* " Ugh. Great, I'm sick. We'll I wonder who will be the next target. " Krystal said lying in bed. 

Sehun's Bedroom

" Krystal's sick! " Sehun exclamied, more than question. 

" Prince Sehun, she is fine. She just has a cold, but you know, maybe if you finish work faster, you can visit her. " his sneaky assistant said. 

Sehun rushed to the bathroom getting ready and quickly headed to his workroom.He wore a white long sleeve shirt and black pants. He skipped his breakfast and coffee as well. " Bring me everything we need to do. "  He said sitting down with his pen in his hand all ready. 

2 Hours Later

" Impressive. You finish 2 weeks of work in 2 hours. You must be really worried. " the assistant said looking at his watch. " Well, get out of here and visit her. Feed her some chicken soup too. " 

Krystal's Room

Krystal's room was a light blue. A chandelier, hung from the ceiling. There was a small table and two chairs. Sehun took a chair and sat next to Krystal's bed. She looked horrible. 

" Hi there Sicky. " Sehun said. He setted the bowl of chicken on a desk near him. 

" Get out of here!" was the first words out of Krystal's mouth once she realized it was Sehun. She threw a pillow at him and covered herself under her blanket. 

" I'm here to take care of you. " Sehun said. 

" In what way? " Krystal uncovered herself and grabbed him by his shirt. Her face was about an inch away from his. " I'm feeling hot. Help me change Nurse Sehun. " Krystal was delirious. Whenever she gets sick, she tends to play around with people. Her target this time is Sehun. 

Sehun kept his head down. 

" Too scared, I see. " Krystal laughed. 

* swoosh * Sehun wrapped Krystal around her blanket and tied her up. 

" Let me go! " Krystal struggled. 

Sehun leaned closer and kissed her on the lips. " A kiss. Now it's time to get better, or do you want another kiss? " Sehun joked and picked up the bowl of chicken soup. " Now eat up. " He blew the steam away and fed Krystal while she was bright red. 

Somewhere in Shadows

" Master will not like this. Maybe it's best not to tell him yet. " Jessica said softly and left as quiet as a mouse. 

~ Yah, another chapter. Really really really really sorry! No updates in like forever. Soo sorry!~