Frenemies

Assassin Maid

                                                               
Master's Room

" Master, some of your women are planning to get rid of Krystal. " the maid bowed down to him. 

" I thought so. Watch over her and keep her safe. " Master said changing. 

" Of course, but do you ever plan to tell her about it? " the maid asked suddenly regretting it. " I'm sorry, forget it. " 

" No it's fine.I plan to tell her soon. Well you better get a move on. " Master finished changing and turned to the maid. 
He lifted her head and kissed her in the forehead. " I can only trust you. "

The maid left with her face hot. " Treating me so nicely. I'm falling in love with you. " 

Krystal's Room

* knock knock * The maid gently knocked the door.

" Come in. " Krystal responded. She was sitting in front of her mirror, trying to tie her hair in a bun. She took a hair tie and started making the bun. 

" Here, let me help. " The maid reached for Krystal's hand and brushed it smoothly. She took a hairtie and began making the bun. 
 
* giggle * " You remind me of my sister. She used to help me all the time with my hair because it was soo long. " Krystal go quiet. 

" What happened to her? " the maid asked. 

" She went missing when I turned 8. " Krystal sadly said. She turned around and took the maid's hands. " I know that we didn't get along at first, but let's be friends. " Krystal smiled gently. 

" Sure. " the maid answered. 

" First, let's go to the rose garden. " Krystal gripped onto the maid's hands and dragged her to the rose arden. 

Rose Garden

" Do you like roses? " Krystal asked. 

" I don't dislike them, but they are beautiful. " the maid responded. She gently brushed her fingers on top of a rose. 

" Oh, I almost forgot. I'm Krystal Jung, what's your name? " Krystal looked at the maid. Krystal wore shorts with a shirt and sleeveless jacket. 

" I'm Jessica. " Jessica (maid) answered. 

" Hmm, my sister was named Jessica, Funny coincidence. " Krystal laughed. 

The two went around the castle together. Krystal gave Jessica a tour of the castle and the two made sandwiches together. After they ate, Krystal took Jessica out to buy some clothing and gave Jessica some of her clothes as well.  Jessica and Krystal bought a lot of stuff and talked about many things. 

They went home and decided to have a sleepover in Krystal's room. Krystal and Jessica got dressed in comfortable clothes and stayed up most of the night talking or playing. 

After they both fell asleep, the Master checked up in them and saw them sleeping next to each other. 

For the first time, Jessica made a friend and Krystal made a friend. 

~ Is it just a coincidence that Krystal's new friend has the same name as her sister? Friendship is a very amazing thing. :)) ~