A Date Through Town

Assassin Maid

                                                   
Early in the Morning in the Castle 
* step step step step * Krystal speed-walked to Sehun's room. " Why am I dressed like this? " Krystal flashbacks to this morning.
She was attacked by Sehun's personal clothing designers.

" You look good in that dress. " Sehun said. The designers were still dressing Sehun up so he was only weaing his pants.

* blush * " Don't lie. " Krystal turned around when she noticed he was only half dresed.
She wore a short white dress and her hair was down. " Are you done changing? "

* hug * " Yep. " Sehun held Krystal from behind.

" Let go. " Krystal elbowed him in the stomach. " I hope you die! " She left. . * hmph *


Town 

" Why are we here? " Krystal asked. 

" You can't stay in the castle forever. It nice sometimes to visit town. " Sehun looks around grinning. 
" Shall we go? " he took Krystal's hand. 

The two went around town going from shop to shop. They ate at a little cafe and girls flocked over Sehun. Everyone greeted Prince Sehun as well. 
It was almost sunset and the two stopped near an icecream shop. 

" I'm going to get us some icecream. " Sehun said and left. 

Krystal rested on a bench near by. * sigh * " Today was so tiring." 

" Was it? "it was the maid from before. She held a knife around Krystal's neck. " Your master asked me to take you home, so be a good girl and nobody gets hurt. " 

Few Minutes Later 

" I'm back. I got you a vanilla cone. " Sehun said smiling, but his smile faded when he noticed Krystal was no where in sight. He picked up a letter and read it. 

" I'm sorry, but I have left. " the note said. 

~ Yah another chapter. ~