Chapter 9

You belong to me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chung Cha avoids him since this day at the Park. She is shocked by the situation in the park and she is afraid that her lost feelings for minho will come back.

 

After school Chung Cha helps in the resident home. 2 Hours later she wants to go home and goes to the bus station. The Resident home is outside of london and also is the busstation. On the way to the bus station she hears a car horn and turns around. But when she sees who sit in the car, she goes on and tries to escape.

But the person can reach her. It´s Minho

 

Minho says: " Chung Cha, please stay. You can´t avoid me and we can´t forget that day. "

Chung Cha says: " I must go home. I don´t want to avoid you because nothing happend. So i dont know what you want "

 

Minho says: " No, something happend. We almost kissed. We have chemistry and have deep feelings for each other. You can´t denied it. I meant what i said. I really love you very much and you loves me, too "

Chung Cha says: " No, we are just friends. There is no romantic chemistry and deep feelings between us. You imagine something "

 

 

Minho takes her arm, turns her around and looks her in the eyes. In this moment it begin to rain.

 

 

Minho says: " You lie. You are afraid of your feelings for me because they are very deep and because of Joon Myun. You like him but you love me. You always did. You dont want to hurt him, so you hurt you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter