3 years later

You belong to me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minho and his friends moved to london because they were accepted at the music university. Today is their first school day. They live in a dorm on the school campus, which is also used by the art university.

When the first lessons are over, they go to the cafeteria.

 

 

Key says: " Wow, this school is amazing. I  can´t believe we are fianlly here "

Onew says: " The city is wundervoll. so much culture. I want to learn everything about it "

 

Jonghyun says: " I heard many girls live on the campus. Maybe we can find a sweet girl for Minho "

Taemin says: " After the mistake named Seuk Hye, he need it. But wait, seems the girl at the counter not like chung cha ?  "

 

Minho says: " It can´t be. she doesnt look like her "

 

 

Suddenly screams someone through the room

" CHUNG CHA "

Then the girl at the counter turns around and it´s really chung-cha. the guys are speechless because she had change so much.

 

 

 

Chung Cha - Before

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chung Cha - Now

 

Hair

 

 

Outfit

 

 

 

 

 

Chung-Cha takes her food and wants to go to the table where the voice came from. But when she is infront of their table, Minho stands up and goes to her.

Then he says: " Hello Chung Cha. It´s nice to see you again. "

 

Chung Cha is suprised and drops her food. Fast she picks it up and says: " Hi Minho. What are you doing here ? "

Minho smiles at her and hugs her. Then he says: " I´m study music here. The guys are also here. What do you do ?. Wow you look great "

 

Chung cha returns the hug uncomfortable and says: " I´m study art. Ok. It´s good

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter