chapter 6

You belong to me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Next day at school

 

Chung-Cha waits with her friends at the school gate for her boyfriend when minho comes to them.

 

Minho says: " Hi can i talk to you ? "

Chung-Cha says: " I dont want to talk with you. Stay away from me and my friends "

Minho says: " Please, Chung-Cha. Let me explain "

 

In this moment comes her boyfriend. Then he says: " Let her alone. Lets go, sweetheart "

 

 

 

They go into the school and tries to avoid him. Minho tries to talk with her without success.

 

 

After the last lesson he tries to talk with her again. But Joon Myun stops her.

 

 

 

 

Joon Myun says: " Let her alone. she doesnt want to talk with you. She hates you "

Minho says: " I want to talk to her. I must explain about our fight and she needs to understand why i did this "

 

Joon Myun says: " She is my girlfriend. Leave her in peace. She loves me, not you "

Minho says: " But i love her "

 

Joon Myun says: " What ? "

Minho says: " I love your girlfriend. I will fight for her. I will steal you your girlfriend away "

 

Joon Myun says: " You can try. But she will choose me "

Minho says: " She love me once, such a love wont disappear. She can learn to love me again. After years i got a second chance to be finally happy with her and this time nobody will keep me away from her "

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter