Chapter 7

You belong to me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 Days later

 

Minho is on the way home when he sees Chung-Cha crossing the street. He hasnt talked to her since 1 week. He wants to go to her when he sees

a car driving in chung cha direction. He looks at Chung-Cha but she doesnt notice the car. He doesnt hesitate to run to her and pushes her off the street.

 

Chung-Cha is shock when she realise that she was almost hit by a car, she is suprised by a car, she is suprised when she sees who saves her.

 

 

 

Minho says: " Are you ok, are you hurt ? "

Chung-Cha says: " No, i´m fine. Thank you for saving me. "

 

Minho says: "  You´re welcome. Finally i have to chance to talk to you. Please let me explain "

Chung Cha says: " Minho, please "

 

Minho says: " Please Chung Cha. I dont want to loose our friendship. "

Chung Cha says: " Ok, you have one chance. Start "

 

Minho says: " Ok, thanks. At this day i had a bad mood. I know this is not an excuse. Also i drank too much at this day. Suddenly i felt sick and had to get out.

It was a mistake. I didnt want to nudge him. By my condition i felt threatened and acted wrong. I´m sorry "

 

Chung Cha says: " I do, under one condition. "

Minho says: " I will do everything "

 

Chung Cha says: " Apologize to Joon Myun and promise that you wont do this again "

Minho says: " Ok, i´ll do it. I prom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter