chapter 2

You belong to me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the school ends, everybody goes home. Chung-cha is the only person, who is still in the classroom. 

 

She thinks about minho, she always thinks about him because she is for many years in love with him. but he is with her cousin. When chung cha leaves the classroom, she is hold by a hand. When she look the hand and sees her cousin.

 

 

Chung- cha says: " what is ?. What do you want ? "

Seuk-hye says: " stay away from my boyfriend. He loves me, not you. Do you think i am so stupid and do not notice that you're a long time deeply in love with him. "

 

 

Chung-cha says: " you know what i think about you. But i dont love him. He is one of my bestfriend. I know that he is not happy with you, you are not good for him. "

Seuk-hye says: " our relationship is none of your business. We are happy and he adores me. Now matter what you are trying to bring us apart. He will not believe you. He trust me and he is so naive that he doesnt notice that i have another guy, who is rich and can provide me more than he can. Besides, he looks better than he and comes from a good family. But minho is smart and i do not want to fail in school. My future is more important than his happiness "

 

 

Chung-cha says: " you are such a false . You dont love him, you just use him for your purposes. You will be expose and be alone. Do you think your guy will stay with you if you will be alone and exposed. You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter