Chapter 8

You belong to me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chung Cha´s Outfit

 

Minho arrives at the Park and sits on the bench. He waits for Chung Cha and enjoys the view.

 

" Hello Minho "

 

He turns around and see Chung Cha. He is speechless because she looks so beautiful.

 

 

Minho says: " Hi Chung Cha. You look great "

Chung Cha says: " Thanks. Have you wait long ? "

 

Minho says: " No, not really. Shall we start the picnic ? "

Chung Cha says: " Sure "

 

 

After 30 minutes it start to rain. They pack up the things and ran to the nearest pavillon.

 

 

Chung Cha says: " The weather . Why rains it now ? "

Minho stretch out his hand and says: " Dance with me "

 

Chung Cha says: " Here is no music "

Minho says: " Just imagine music for dancing "

 

Chung Cha says: " Ok " and takes his hand

 

 

He swirls her around and they start to dance. Then he swirls her again that he looks behind her. He touch her cheek and glides with the finger from the cheek to the shoulder. Chung Cha shivers by his touch and close the eyes. In this moment he turns her around so that they look at each other. He pulls her closer and their lips almost touch.

 



Then Minho says: " I´m sorry but i cant be your friend anymore. I want more. I love you Chung Cha. I love you with all my heart "

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter