Fight

You belong to me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is a party at the university. everybody is invited. Also Minho + friends and Chung cha with her boyfriend

 

Chung Cha´s Outfit

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Joon Myun´s Outfit

 

 

 

 

 

Minho´s Outfit

 

 

Everybody is happy and celebrate. Chung Cha dances with her boyfriend at the dancefloor, while Minho just looks at him and drinks a beer.

 

 

 

Key says: " When you look more at them, it becomes really creepy. Is something wrong ? "

Minho says: " Nothing, i just look. Can´t i do this ? "

 

Onew says: " You seem angry and jealous. you drink soo much and you do nothing more. Dance or flirt with a girl. here are plenty of cute girls who are single and who would want to flirt with you. Do something. Stop drinking "

Minho says: " I don´t want. none of the girls here are my type. I don´t want to dance and just want to drink something. I´m not jealous of him. They can be together if they want. I dont care about this. I will go outside, i need fresh air "

 

 

While Minho wants to go outside, he push Joon Myun´s shoulder with his own shoulder.

 

 

Joon Myun says: " What´s wrong with you ?. Watch where you go "

Minho says: " Nothing. Dont get so upset. watch yourself "

 

Joon Myun says: " I didnt nothing wrong. You made a mistake, you are a "

Minho says: " Who do you call a ?. You are a , you dont deserve chung cha "

 

 

 

Joon Myun gets angry and starts to punch Minho. Minho defends himself and they begin to brawl.

Chung Cha and Minho´s friend can separate them only together and with lots of power.

 

 

Chung Cha looks at Joon Myun and says: " Stop. It´s not worth it. You are hurt and i must bringt you to the hospital "

Joon Myun says:" you are right. but it´s his fault, he provoked me "

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter