Look in the Future

You belong to me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  During the mask balls     Her dress   Her Hair       Chung Cha stands at the balcony and looks at the stars. Then she heard a noise and turn around to see Minho.

 

  She says: " Hi, what are you doing here?" Minho says: " I want to talk with you"     She says: " About what? ". But she gets interrupt because she feels his lips kissing her. First she is shocked but then she comes to senses and push him away.     She says: " What are you doing?. You can´t do this, i have a boyfriend. Minho says: I don´t care about your boyfriend. The only thing that matters for me is you and that i love you"   She says: " What are you saying?" Minho says: " I love you. I have always loved you but i was too stupid to realize that. But when we met a few months ago again, after 3 years, when i saw you. I fell immediately for you."     She says: " It´s to late. You had your chance. I love him now. Please accept that" Minho says: " You have loved me once, i feel you still do that. i will fight for you, no matter what."     She says: " I don´t love you anymore. It´s a waste of time" Minho says: " You must know me, if i want something, i will get it. I´m not giving up until you are my girlfriend.      
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter