What are you doing ??

Fated

Almost a year passed, everything was still fine concerning Oppa and I, excepting the fact that he was still jealous, he still doesn't feel at ease knowing that i see Sunbae everyday. Actually, i was becoming more and more suspicious of him, because he is always listening to my conversations with oppa, he is always trying to come closer to me, to call me. Even when i got sick, he tried to carry me to his home knowing that school is more close to my flat , fortunately unni quickly called oppa and so he came and took me away from him. However i was trying to make him forget me, so i rejected a lot of his calls and decided to focus on my relationship with oppa. Even tough he was always asking me about all my male friends, i guess he might be a bit right about Sunbae. I guess i should slowly go away from him without hurting him.
Still, i know oppa is especially concerned about my relationship with Sunbae, my toughts were cut when the phone rang:
-"Yeobosseyo ?"
-"Jagiya ! Annyeong, am i disturbing your studies ?"
-"Anio. it's okay, oppa i miss you, i am really tired of having tests" I said using aegyo.
-"Aigoo, kiyawa, honey, you will soon graduate, i am sure you will succeed but.."
-"Why, are you worried about something?"
-"No.. not at all, but are you working tonight"
-"Well yes, but thanks god i don't have tests next week".
-"Great then, so i will call you at 10.00, don't tire yourself okay ?"
-"Arasso, gomawo oppa, annyeong, saranghae"
-"Me too honey, Fighting princess".

However, when i got out of work, Sunbae came to me and said that he will walk me.
-"Julie-ah ! Wait for me, let's go together".
I was becoming more worried because he seemed different tonight, it seemed like he was angry. I wonder if it is about yesterday when Oppa came to pick me at school and kissed me in front of him. Aishh eootokee ?
-"..It's okay, just go, i actually have to .."
He cut me off changing his expression to a real weird one :
-"Are you scared of me? I think we should go together somewhere…"
He was really scary, plus he was getting closer to me.
-"Sunbae, i … think i should go now" i stuttered.
-"Anioo, you should stay with me".
He suddenly pulled me closer like he wanted to kiss me, i tried to free myself and run away but he was holding me tight, and when i tried to use my phone, "Aish always Siwon..pfff" he slapped my face .. so hard that i fainted.


Siwon's POV
-"Yah ! get out of the room, aishh stop bothering me please.. pff forget it, i will go out for a while" i said when all the Suju members were playing in the room i shared with Han gan and Sungmin.
I got out and tried to call Julie. Her phone was ringing but no one was answering, i was getting nervous and worried about her. I wish she would stop working in that cafe. As time passed by without her answering, I quickly headed to the cafe to look for her.
A girl came out, it seemed like she is working here, when i asked she simply answered:
-"Julie is not here, i think she is gone with Tae Jo sunbae. Talking about him, i don't know what's gotten into him today…. well however".
-"What ?? What do you mean?? What's gotten into him and where did they go??"
-"I don't know, it just seemed like he was angry about something, anyway, i think he walked her home, sorry i have to go now".
She got in her car and left me there, worrying alone.
I called again and again, no answer. After many calls, a guy answered:
-"Yeobosseyo?"
-"Yah !! where is Julie, let me talk to her now, PALIWA !!" i immediately recognized that Tae Jo's voice.
-"I don't think she can now.. " he said laughing.
-"You better let me talk to her now, before i do something really bad to you".
-"I don't think you are now in the position to say anything like that"
-"Yah let me at least hear her voice, GOD, what do you want from her ???"
-"hahaha what a fool indeed !! i want her, you pabo !! But i will let you talk to her".

Julie's POV
When i opened my eyes, i was in a dark place, tied to a chair, i was slowly regaining consciousness. Sunbae was in front of me, talking in my phone, he seemed relaxed and with no worries. He actually looked like a different person.
When I realized what was happening, i started panicking and crying:
-"Here is your so foolish oppa, say something to him, i think he doesn't believe that you will be mine in no time" he simply said.
I was crying even louder, he forcibly made me speak to oppa, i could hear him over the phone saying:
-"Ya !! Julie-ah !! Kwenchana ?? Yah !! Speak to me, honey.. please tell me where you are .. huh ? ".
Omoo oppa i wanted to shout and to ask him for help but i know that if he comes, Sunbae will hurt him but what about me ??"
-"Oppa … " as i talked, Sunbae violently took the phone away and started touching me.
-"Yah !! what are you doing ?? Sunbae stay away .. please" I begged crying.
His expressions were still serene. He took the phone when oppa was shouting so I immediately said :
-"We are in the …" as i said the address quickly because i got really scared, Sunbae slapped me and hung up the phone.
He came closer to me and i asked :
-"Sunbae, why are you doing this, i thought we were friends…" i difficultly said while crying.
So he started a kind of monologue saying out loud everything that was in his heart.
-"Friends ?? Hahaha don't make me laugh .. then why aren't you answring me lately ?? Do you think it is easy for me to handle seeing you with him everyday ?? " and slowly he was shouting "i know he was doing all that in purpose, kissing you in front of me, hugging you, call you every time you are out with me, and you know how much that is rare.. but now i can't handle it anymore, i can't continue on seeing both of you together while my heart is aching for you… so i will take my revenge for everything that fool has done… i will make you mine and snatch you away from him for EVER".
I was crying and begging him to stay away and I noticed he had something shiny and sharp .. a knife ... Then, somebody came in.
-"Oppa….  don't come, go away, please i am begging you, i don't want you to be hurt" i shouted.
Siwon rushed to Tae Jo and they started fighting. I was crying and trying to free myself. I shouldn't have told the address to Oppa, but what can I do now ?? While i was managing difficulty to free myself off, Siwon was in the ground with blood all over his face.
Tae jo suddenly grabbed a chair and raised it to hit Oppa, fortunately at the right moment, I freed myself and took the hit instead.
…. It hurts, it really does … i think i am fainting … I think Oppa is shouting, even Sunbae seem shocked …
-"Yah Julie-ah !! Wake up !! JULIE-AHHHHH" was the last thing i heard and remembered.


Siwon's POV
-"Julie, wake up, please, oppa is here, everything is fine, you can't go away" i cried all my tears out but julie seemed unconscious. God why did she have do this. I'd rather be dying instead of seeing how hurt she were, blood was all over her face.
That fool was shocked and couldn't move anymore.

-"If something happens to my Julie, I swear your life will end in my hands".
I then carried Julie bridal style and rushed to the hospital, leaving him in there.
God i am so worried about her, what will happen next, what if she is not fine, what if something happens to her…. aishhh I really don't know…