The lovely Han river

Fated

We continued walking, too bad time was rushing so we headed to the shopping center to buy my laundry machine we bought some other things, it felt like we were newlyweds we were laughing and buying things for a house. I didn't forget to buy ingredients because i wanted to make a pizza.  When he knew tha i actually know how to cook, he was so shocked and seemed curious about my cooking skills so i invited him to stay for dinner.
-"Chincha ?? Chincha chincha !!! Waahhh great".
As he was expressing his happiness, i watched the little kid that was inside him and laughed. People were staring i think they were envious and i have to say they are quiet right because i also thought that i was too lucky to have such a handsome friend .. but wait is he my boyfriend or just a friend. He already said he liked mu but how .. Pff whatever i still like him !!
That's how our shopping was, he insisted on offering me the laundry machine and didn't want me to even open my wallet, indeed he is a gentleman !!
We rode his car and headed home, he shyly went in.
-"Please make yourself at ease, actually ... you are my first guest not even hye jin came in so i hope you like my home" i said while smiling at him.
It seemed like he was happy about that because he smiled so brightly, his face was full of light i still can't figure out how someone can be so flawless. However he helped me by preparing the table while i made the pizza, we talked again while it was in the oven.
-"Here is my pizza, you are the first korean who is gonna taste it'.
-"I am indeed super lucky" he said while staring at me.
-"Aishh don't look at me like that just eat" .
After he ate a bit of the pizza, his face stopped and there was no expression, i stood up worried:
-"Yah ! Oppa !! are you okay ?? Is it that bad ?? "
-"Well it's … so .. DELICIOUS, i think it is the best pizza i ever tasted" he happily said.
oufff What a relief i was really worried, i wanted to look perfect in his eyes because he is the first man that i cooked for, i have never done that for anybody. While he was eating i was watching him and felt really happy, i wish we could stay this way forever.

Siwon's POV
Indeed, my eyes are functioning super right, she is PERFECT, i really want to make her mine, to wake up everyday at her sleepy face, i want her to make me breakfast but that i don't know yet. Does she really like me the way i like her i really wish i could now have the strength to stand up, pull her and kiss her right on her sweet red lips.
-"Oppa, why are you silent ? are you sure you like it ?" she said
Ahh how can i really tell you that this pizza is that delicious because of you.
-"Julie-ah .. your pizza is really good" was all i could say.
After cleaning we talked again, i think we now became super comfortable with each other, her house was super clean and everything seemed so precious because it all belonged to her. I want to steal some of her clothes so that I can always smell her wonderful and attractive scent.
When i got out of the bathroom, she was sitting waiting for me.
-"Oppa, do you want to walk a bit, i think the weather is nice, i want to go to the Han river" she gently asked. I can't get myself to refuse her anything.
-"Fine let's go".

Julie's POV
I think i have never been to such a wonderful place, plus this wonderful namja was right beside me. We remained silent for a while, i think we were both lost on our thoughs but i wonder what he was thinking about. The silence seemed heavy, and from time to time i could feel Siwon staring at me like he was wanting to say something but i couldn't bring myself to say anything when i turned to face him, he turned too so we were like super close.
-"Oppa.. I" was all i could mumble before he pulled me closer, i could feel his breath as his lips were landing in mine gently. It was such gentle yet a passionate kiss. I was so puzzled, my mind was extra blank, all noises faded away. Then he whispered in my ears as he hugged me:
-"Julie-ah i think i am really into you".
This one sentence kept resounding in my head, this was actually my first kiss, i am glad i refused all those fools who wanted to date me because that namja was supposed to do it first.
He smiled at me and seeing how weird i was he said:
-"I am glad you kept your first kiss for me, i wish you could accept me i really am going to treasure your love".
I smiled shyly and hugged him back.
That's how my day was.
Back home I called hye jin and told her about everything :
-"Yah !!! I am super happy for you, you really deserve the best, and yes siwon is the best guy and don't forget if you ever meet the super juniors set me up with lee donghae you didn't forget that i really like him did you ?"
-"Of course not don't worry you will be the first i will talk to him about. Talking about it he said he will introduce me to them the day after tomorrow"
-"Why not tomorrow" she asked
-"He has schedule all day so i won't see him plus i have work to do so ..but do you have anything tomorrow ??"
-"Humm i think morning is free but i have work at 3.00, why do you wanna go somewhere?"
-"Great well i want to go out with you, i want to go and change my hairstyle"
-"Fine so Ill see you tomorrow"
-"Okay, unni annyeong"
-"Hum Jal ja".
That's how my great day ended.