Meeting his bandmates

Fated

Today is finally the day I'm going to meet siwon's bandmates i was really excited, so i stood in front of my wardrobe for something like half an hour before deciding what to wear. Fortunately Hye jin called at the super right time.
-"Julie annyeong"
-"Unniii help i really don't know what to wear.. shouldi wear a dress or …"
-"Yahh i didn't know you were so into him, don't worry i think he would like you whatever you wear so just grab something you like and he will surely like it too". Aigoo Hye jin was indeed helpful and she was right.
-"Arasso kurom i ll just wear blue shorts with a red shirt and my white sneakers should fit perfectly".
-"Majayo !! See you can also be a fashionista when you want it" she said laughing.
-"Arasso arasso then I ll hung up i guess oppa will call soon so ill talk to you later".
-"Fine don't be nervous, everything will go smoothly plus your hairstyle is really perfect good thing you didn't cut your hair".
-"Okay thank you unni you are the BEST of best friends see you".
-"Yah i love you too have fun".
After taking a kind of breakfast oppa called and said that he was downstairs, so i took my bag and after checking the mirror got down.

Siwon's POV
I really missed my julie, i wanted to go up and hug her super tight.. this was the last thought before my perfect princess got down, how can I ever describe her beauty i really don't know, she shined so bright. She lightly walked toward me and kissed gently ny cheeks …. I think i am melting .. the only thing i could do was pulling her closer and kissing her sweet lips, it seemed like they were calling me.
-"Oh.. ya somebody will see us... ".
-"Aishh kiyawa what do I do if i miss my princess?? Wait, what have done to your hair?"
-"Nothing big .."
-"Anyway it's beautiful" I said smiling. I guessed i stared too much because she blushed… Aish should I really introduce her to the suju, what if she likes one of them and forget about me…
-"Oppa, are you okay??' she interrupted.
-"Yes.. let's go".

Julie's POV
Siwon was really my boyfriend, i wish i could be with him forever. I hope his mates will like me and accept me as who I am. I was really worried about that.. maybe they will not allow me to be siwon's girlfriend because i am a foreigner or because of something else aissh i don't know. I guess Siwon's read through my mind because he immediately noticed i was worried:
-"Julie-ah, is something bothering you??"
-"Humm no .. no .. of course not" he fastly knew i was lying so he did a kind of weird expression, but i didn't want to say anything. So he chose to use strength and pushed me against a wall, got closer and said:
-"I guess i have to use force against my princess, maybe i should kidnapp your majesty to make you tell me what is bothering you"
I laughed and said:
-"If my bodyguard kidnaps me i guess i will be super fine and who knows maybe happy, but who knows a prince might come to take me away from you" i mischievously said.
-"Yah !! never, you can't be someone else's girl you are ... entirely mine" he said while pulling me closer "so won't your majesty tell me now ?".
-"arasso arasso well ... I'm worried about wether your mates will like me, i actually know that i am not that pretty plus i am a foreigner .."
-"You, are you .. crazy, if you aren't pretty then what is beauty?? eh? you shouldn't say anything like that again or i will really do something bad. Plus what is wrong with being a foreigner i think you are much better than all the girls i have ever seen.." he confidently said.


Ahh he is really a namja, he is so strong i can't even free myself. I think all my worries faded away when he said that and hugged me thighly. So we continued walking heading to the SuJu's dorm. When we arrived i stopped and was like thinking deeply about my worries again.
-"My julie shouldn't worry about anything since I am here, do you hear me, Oppa is here so don't worry and don't forget I AM YOUR NAMJA so if others invite you, reject them arasso ??"
I smiled nervously and nodded as we were going in, Something like 12 persons stood right in front of me and said altogether "WELCOME".
I think i was more nervous but as time passed all my nervousness faded away. The mates introduced themselves one after the other and after that i stood up and started:
-"Annyonghasseyo, I am Julie from Paris, I am 19 and i am in the university of seoul majoring in Biology. Nice to meet all of you, and excuse my mistakes in korean, it's still difficult for me".
They were all shocked because they all presented themselves in english difficulty they actually thought that i didn't speak korean.
-"Waa !! you speak so well" said Kyuhyun.
They all nodded and agreed, Siwon laughed about it and they all went silent before Kangin said:
-"Yah !! Great then welcome to you in Seoul, and in our dorm we never received such a beauty" he stopped coming closer when he saw how Siwon looked at him and continued " Don't worry we won't do anything to her".
After that all the awkwardness disappeared and we talked about everything. They all wanted to talk to me, to ask me about Paris, about my family, about my hobbies and that's how morning went super smoothly.
-"Ya simba should we order some ramyun because we have to prepare something for Julie-sshi"
Before Siwon could say anything I interrupted and said :
-"Actually i made pizzas for you, I just have to heat it up since I just prepared it this morning it should still be fine"
-"Wahh you know how to cook" Sungmin said.
-"Well a bit" i shyly said.
-"She is just being modest she is perfect" Siwon said staring at me "come with me to the kitchen i will help you".
All the Suju shouted happily, it was apparently something more than happiness and joy, just because they were going to eat some homemade food.
So they continued playing while i was getting everything ready with Oppa.
-"Lunch is served" I said. In no time they all ran and gathered to taste my pizza.
-"Oppa sit here".
-"Ah you should sit first i ll bring another chair"
As the guys tasted it they all shouted "Kyahhh delicious", they were all thanking me and asking for the recipe so i kindly said:
-"Whenever you want it, just tell me i will prepare it for you, so eat up".
They all ate because i made something like 3 huge pizzas, i can tell feeding them really requires a lot of time, and i have to say i was kind of tired because i woke up super early to make the pizzas.
After finishing lunch, nothing was left, not even a single pizza.
They all thanked me and sang for me:

-"Julie-sshi gomawo, gowamo... Pizza nomu chowayo ... " Kangin continued alone : "come here again will treat you to ... better than Simba-yooooo". 

  We all laughed as Siwon got Kangin from his collar and acted as if he punched him.

-"Julie-ah, I AM HERE, am I strong ?? "

-"NEH !! " I nodded.

They all laughed and tried to separate them while laughing.

-"Anyway, we will clean up, go rest at your room" Sungmin said to Oppa.

When we got there Siwon showed me his room, his photo album, indeed he was always as handsome as he is now. When he got thirsty, he went out to the kitchen to bring water.


Siwon's POV
I think i am really lucky.. Aigoo, my girlfriend met my band she likes them and so do they, it's good that everything went smoothly. When I got in my room, Julie was sitting in my chair and was sleeping deeply, I quickly carried her to my bed. How pretty, even when she is sleeping, she seems so calm, she is not like Sungmin and Yesung snoring all night. Aish i wish i could be with her forever, i hope she will move in Seoul definitely. But it's selfish to keep her here while her family in so far away waiting for her, she already told me how she missed her dad. But I can't bring myself to think about something else. She slept like that for a while and all i have done was staring at her, when she woke up, she was super shy and apologized like she has done something bad.
-"Oppa mianhe, really i didn't mean to sleep it's just that work is tiring and i think i woke up too early…"
-"Julie-ah stop it, i actually thank you about that, because i got to see your sleeping face, you know i am really into you even with your yawning".
-"Oppaaa stop it aishh i ll go now".
I pulled her closer and hugged her tight:
-"You can't run now, you now belong to me".


Julie's POV
He is indeed strong, too bad time passed by quickly.
-"Oppa sorry but i really have to go now i have to go to work"
-"Fine i ll let you off today but don't you dare try to run away again arasso ??"
-"Arasso". I smiled shyly.
He was really manly... as we got out of his room i said bye to his friends and he walked me to the cafe.
Unfortunuately we bumped into Tae Jo Sunbae. Their faces both were darkened, each one didn't want to see the other but I know that sunbae is just a friend so i wondered what was bothering him, i introduced him to oppa, and done the same to sunbae. It was really weird each one was glaring at the other so i interrupted:
-"Sunbae you should go inside ill be right back, i will just send oppa off"
He nodded and slightly bowed to Siwon.
Siwon bowed back, he suddenly grabbed my hand and said:
-"Let's go, i don't want you to work here anymore"
-"Oppa, what are you doing ? I can't, what is that, are you .. jealous?"
-"No i am not, i won't be jealous because of your sunbae but i don't feel at ease knowing you are with him from now till night, plus you don't know men, i think you are too naive to notice his real intentions" he shouted.
I remained a bit silent and finally said:
-"I didn't know you don't believe me, do you think you have the right to say that when i don't say anything about your shooting Cfs with other girls, you know that i am trying hard to earn money next to my house and when i make a friend that is only a friend you find a way to actually say something about it?"
-"It's not like that, it's…"
-"Forget it, you already said enough" i interrupted
-"I already said that's not it" he screamed. I guess he immediately felt bad but didn't know what to do so he choose to go.
I just went inside without trying to stop him, i was quiete deceived because oh how he behaved i thought he believed me, he already knew he was the first man i have ever been with pfff whatever, i cleaned my thoughts and worked till 10.00 finally came.
As i was going out Tae jo said:
-"Julie-ah wait ! Let's go together"
-"Hum it's okay sunbae i ll go alone"
-"Actually i have something to tell you, can you listen to me for a while"
-"Fine, what is it?"
-"Actually i wondered if you could go out with me, don't you notice how i am interested in you, i wish we could go somewhere together tomorrow" he shyly said while trying to smile.
Pfff I guess Siwon was right so all I could mumble was:
-"Sorry but you know Sunbae i can only see you as a friend and now i have to excuse myself because i really am not feeling well".
-"But…"
Before he could continue i already left leaving him alone with his thoughts.

Tae Jo's POV
I guess i was right, she is with that Siwon pff, she doesn't see that i am better than him but i will steal her away for sure. Just wait you Simba face.

Julie's POV
Argh Today was really tiring, i wish i could just lay in my bed now for a long time without thinking about him, but his shouting and hurtful words were still wandering in my head. Tears slowly dropped, then the phone rang, I thought it was Siwon but it was my dad, i really miss him, I quickly wiped my tears and talked to him and immediately went to bed after it.