Forever ... together ..

Fated

After i recovered, i passed my tests and left Siwon to go back to France … but i was coming back after a month.

And now five years have passed, we are still together and today i am graduating. I have decided to work in a cosmetic company … in Seoul maybe. However, tonight i am having dinner with oppa. Because it is our sixth year anniversary, i prepared everything and invited him at home. I dressed prettily and cooked dinner, and no it wasn't italian, it was french. As i am in his world, i still want him to remember that even tough i improved a lot in korean, i am still french, and we aren't sure about out future.
Anyways, after preparing myself, i was quiet happy about the result,
http://korean-content.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/PRK_4.jpg
I especially bought this dress for him and god knows how much it was expensive. Well i think everything is ..
Before i ve finished my sentence, the doorbell rang.
Siwon was standing, and his eyes were slowly going wider and wider as he saw me.
-"…Wahh am i dead ?"
-"What ???" i anxiously said.
-"Well, i think i am in heaven" he teased.
-"Aish .. pabo .." i gently hit his head while smiling "come in".
-"But you really really really look wonderful, our anniversary should be everyday" he said while smiling, he looked like a little kid with stars in his eyes.
-"Aigoo, kiyawa, you look like a kid".
Then his smile turn into a more confident one, when he pushed me against the door. That was so quick, my namja is so manly.
-"I don't think it is appropriate to say that when we are alone, i might turn into a fierce attracted man" he said while coming closer to me.
I immediately blushed, thinking about it, we kissed and hugged, even slept in the same room but never did anything else.
-"hum huh, oh the food will cool up, let's eat, i am hungry" changing the subject.
He pulled me closer and hugged me tight :
-"My princess who is always talking about food while blushing, i am confessing to you my feelings, saranghamida". I freed myself then hugged him tighter and whispered "by the way, i do too".
We ate our food, and after that sat to watch a movie, after a moment, i became sleepy, aigoo i shouldn't be like this.
So he got up, and quickly carried me to my bed, i think that suddenly i don't feel sleepy anymore. I was becoming nervous as he was looking at me, coming closer so he started :
-"Actually, i want to say something" i was listening so he continued "ah .. hold on a minute".

He headed to the kitchen, then came in white a wonderful cake.

-"I want to say happy anniversary to us, those six years were the happiest of my life, and honestly i wish we could be together forever … like seriously .. so .. princess, would you accept the clumsy and unperfect prince me ?"
Tears flown immediately, his solemn face was so touching. I unconsciously nodded and hugged him tight:
"I hope we will be like this forever, so please take care of the simple me".
-"Saranghae honey"
-"Me too".

We ate the cake, then he lied next to me.
He probably felt all my body shivering because i was nervous he would ask me to move a step further but he gently said:
-"Just sleep now, you seem tired, you shouldn't worry about anything, i won't do anything till you are officially mine, so let's just sleep now".
He was touching my hair, and singing to me .. till i faded to dream world .. but what dream could be better than this overwhelming reality.



Like this, we lived in Seoul with my parent's difficult approval as an official couple. For our honeymoon, we headed to Les Maldives where we shared the most beautiful night EVER. I am happy i learnt korean, i am happy i decided to come to korea for my studies.
I am even getting the chance to bear Choi Siwon's son. Hope labor won't be too hard for me but since Nampyun is here, i think i can face everything.

 

 

 

END ... Hope you liked it, thanks for reading and don't hesitate on commenting !!!