Me too ...

Fated

I woke up and realized today is another day without Siwon, i don't even know how many days passed, when i checked my cell, again a lot of missed calls 'oppa'. Pffff what is wrong with him, i really do miss him but can't bring myself to answer him. I cleared quickly my thoughts and stood up, the phone suddenly rang.
-"Yah ! Julie-ah annyeong"
-"Neh ! Unni annyeong"
-"I guess you just woke up let's go out for breakfast" she happily said.
I know she is doing that for me, she is already aware of the situation so i mumbled:
-"Actually i have to clean up and go grocery shopping"
-"Yah i am your unni so you pali come to the cafe we usually go to, my treat after it i ll go with you for shopping, pali wa i am going out now".
she quickly hung up afraid i might reject it again.
Hye jin is really nice, she has been with me all those days, actually Sunbae did too, but i think he is realizing that we can't be something beside being friends.
I quickly took a bath and after dressing rushed to the cafe.
Once i arrived Hye jin was waiting for me, we ate and talked, time passed super quickly. We even went to another wonderful shopping centre, it was just beautiful, so i got to buy what I needed and even some clothes. We had fun wandering around, since today is my day off so I won't be going to work, thanks god. We were like that the whole afternoon, we ate again, took pictures.
When her boyfriend came, she introduced him to me, and I have to say he was really nice and I think they look good together. So I left them at the Shopping center.
I walked home, and cleaned the house, i have to say it was kind of a mess. When i checked the clock it was 10.00, i have to admit that since i came here i can't get how time passes by so quickly. I hope Unni is doing well with her namja. While preparing dinner, the doorbell suddenly rang.  Who can it be ?? I am sure Hye jin is working by now so who can it be … When I tried to open the door, I got to see him.
-"O.. oppa? what are you doing here?? are you okay??"
Yes it was Siwon oppa with a pale face, it seemed like he drank quiete a bit because he just foolishly smiled at me and said nonsense i couldn't understand.
-"Julie-ah I miss you ,my princess i want to be with you" was all i could understand.
I got him inside difficulty, i guess i don't have his strength. When i got him in the bed, like a little kid he slept, a deep sleep.
I stared at him while sleeping, his face seemed really pale, when i touched his forehead, it was burning out. I quickly got a wet towel and some medicine.  
When i opened my eyes , Siwon was in front of me, i guess i slept a bit, I changed the towel … oufff thanks god his fever is going down. I checked his phone and found many missed calls of han gang so i called him back and said:
-"Yebosseyo, Han gang oppa, don't worry Siwon is with me, he is actually drunk and is now sleeping.."
-Neh ?? Ah
I see .. Sorry about that I was indeed right I knew he would go to you, i think he missed you too much, you should forgive him now don't you think so??"
-"I will think about that tomorrow however i will hang up now see you"
-"Fine thank you julie-sshi, really thank you, i will call tomorrow bye".
I hung up the phone and made porridge for Siwon, i think he wouldn't remember eating it, he looked unconscious, however he is now sleeping handsomely. Thanks god his fever is going down.
When i woke up the next day, Siwon was still sleeping i changed his towel and cleant yesterday's dinner that I didn't even eat. I started preparing the breakfast and got it inside the room for Siwon. I was staring at him, clearing my thoughts, he really is the man I love I really miss him. When I wanted to stand up, his hand pulled me to him and said:
-"Good morning princess".
I guess he thought he was dreaming because when he realized i was really there he got up of bed and mumbled:
-"Ju…Julie .. where am i, are you really here?".
-"What do you think ?? have you seen me in your dreams??" i smiled.
He got closer to me and said:
-"Julie i am really sorry, i guess i was too jealous, i am sorry i went overboard.. please forgive me, I can't live … without you.. I don't even remember how i got here.."
-"It's okay now, let's just move on. Yesterday you drank too much and came here, you had fever so i couldn't send you away, so now sit down and take the breakfast i made, this porridge should make you feel better" i said.
He obediently sat and ate the food i made, i guess he was happy about our being together again. When he finished i touched his forehead and said:
-"I think you should sleep a bit till you fully recover, don't say anything and sleep tight, Ill be right here".
-"I'm sorry Julie, i think i love you too much so forgive me, actually I.."
-"Don't worry about anything now, i already forgave you, you should be fine by now".
He smiled at me and slowly faded to dream land.
After I have done the dishes, i dressed and prepared myself to go out. so that is what I have worn http://fashionnewdesign.com/2011/korean-fashion-style-dress-blue-summer-2011/jepan-korean-dress-i-fashion-style-shoes/
As i got inside the room Siwon was awake, when he saw me, he quickly got out of bed:
-"Are you going somewhere ??" he said.
-"Well i was going to buy you some medicine because there is no more left, are you feeling good now?"
-"Im okay since you are here, my beauty, I don't need medicine, I .. I have to tell you something, would you go with me to the dorm, i think the maknaes are super worried".
-"Actually … oppa yesterday i talked to Han gan, he called many times so i just answered him because he was really worried about you I'm sorry i really didn't intend to …"
-"It's okay , I know about it, let's just go if you don't have anything, may I use the bathroom for a while?"

-"of course, you should take a bath, here are some clothes for you, they belong to my brother, hope they will fit you".
-"Fine, thank you, I won't be long".
As he got in, Hye jin called me asking me how I was, I told her about last night.
-"Unni, really gomawo for everything you know that i love you don't you ??"
-"Neh ! i know i do too so you take care of yourself and of Oppa arasso ??"
-"Fine, fine you should go to see your namja too, so i will hung up now see you"
-"Kure, annyeong".
After a while Siwon got out, i have to say oppas's clothes fit him perfectly. So we headed to the SuJu's dorm, once we got in, most of them were still sleeping. So we went to Siwon's room. He laid on the bed and returned to sleep, i guess he really felt bad, anyways he is now recovering. So i headed to the kitchen to prepare lunch, i was really surprised to see that the fridge was empty. I immediately got out grocery shopping, the phone rang as i excepted.
-"Yeobbosseyo ?"
-"Jagiya , where did you go ??"
I blushed hearing that, he never called me like that, but it was really sweet so i quickly answered.
-"I am just buying some things for lunch i guess the SuJu members would be glad i they eat a proper lunch".
-"You shouldn't tire yourself so just go back, your staying next to me is enough"
-"Don't worry I'm happy about this, plus i am already finished so ill hang up see you in a while"
-"Arasso come safely".
When i returned, Siwon opened the door and insisted on carrying everything, i quickly got to make some lasagna, i guess my speciality is Italian food. When all the fellow members woke up they didn't believe a real lunch was waiting for them so they quickly greeted me, sat down and started eating.

The afternoon passed by quickly with his mates who are now my friends, i think all of them are really nice. It was already 4.30 so i said goodbye to the members and Siwon got out to send me out.
-"Julie-ah ! Sorry again about everything, taking care of me and preparing lunch for 13 guys plus you have to work"
-"Don't worry, i am really okay, i think you are fine now but don't go out today wait till tomorrow, and no drinking for you without my permission arasso??"
-"Fine, my personal nurse, i won't, don't tire yourself I ll call you at 10.00 since i can't come to you"
-"Then don't forget bye"
-"Wait didn't you forget something?" he desperately said.
I came closer and gently kissed his lips :
-"I guess the real one should be for when you will fully recover"
he smiled and pulled me to him,  kissing me passionately, aishh i really missed it.
-"I will always have the strength to kiss you so now you can go and remember something… Saranghae"
At those words i freed myself and ran away again.
On the way to work, i realized what i have done .. aish .. pabo....so i wrote on my phone : 'Me too!!' To : Oppa. 'Text sent'.

 

 

 

Hope you like it till now, please do write what you think about it !!