First day of a fresh start...

Fated

What my dad said was still on mode play in my head, i was wondering wether this was the right choice or not, but i feel that this is what i really want so i should be feeling great about it. I have to say that a lot of emotions were through me, happiness fear excitment .. however I think i am now fully prepared to go abroad and yes to SEOUL !! How i have waited for that !!


Things now should be fine. After many hours the plane landed and i am going off to fulfill my dream. I worked hard so i think i deserve to live a different life here. The university already accepted me and Im lucky I found a beautiful and small flat near it plus it's not that expensive. When I got there i was really excited to unpack my bags, i could now call this flat my home. There was a room with the bathroom and next to it an american kitchen, the sofa, a real beautiful and red one. After cleaning the apartment and unpacking a bit, I went grocery shopping and fetching the neighborhood however  I didn't except the way to the mall to be so fruitful for my whole future….
The street was calm and super clean. People seemed really kind and after a bit of walking i found a shopping center. I bought a lot of things, some tools for the kitchen, towels and some beautiful socks and other random things. And finally the food, while I was checking the food to buy, it was actually difficult for me to read korean but still i know how to. I looked for the best ramyun and we know they were a lot, then a voice talked and said : this one is the just daebak ! When i turned around my eyes turned wide and i saw him …. the most …. handsome guy ever ... like those who you can only dream of.
It seemed like he was shocked too when he saw me so we were like staring at each other for something like 3 minutes, time jut stopped and the voices all faded away, suddenly somebody came and tapped the guy's shoulder and said :
- Yah ! Simba where did you go i was … he stopped when he saw how we were staring at each other.
 I was so ashamed because staring this way at people wasn't something I usually did but all my bones and my flesh were frozen. In a rush i just ran… like a fool. All i could hear was him shouting Agasshi Chakamanyo .. but like a real pabo i just ran… After paying i rushed home puzzled.

 

Siwon's POV

What a beauty, but she's running away i have to follow here but then yesung  held my arm tighly.

-"Let go !! Paliwa !!" I shouted

-"Yah !! are you crazy let her go, are you harassing her ??"

I looked at him, angry because i lost her, i wanted to scold him but it was pointless since i already couldn't see her. Pff what a pabo i never felt this way about someone. I saddly took the ramen and went to talk to Han geng and told him about all this story while going to the dorm.

All he could say was :

-" Don't worry maybe you will meet again and at that time dont ever let her go arasso ??"

I nodded saddly, meeting her again seemed impossible, in such a big city, how will i ever see her again.

End of POV.

 

 

 

 

 

Waiting for your comments, i will update soon.. Enjoy !!