Choi Siwon I fell for you ...

Fated

The next day the alarm rang at 8.00 I quickly woke up with a big smile thinking about Siwon oppa and singing happily, after cleaning the home i dressed quiet well, it was hot so i worn a casual blue dress with a beautiful pair of red shoes. After fixing my hair i hesitated about wether ill tie them up or not since it was 9.20 so i just let them down and quickly rushed outside.
I opened my eyes on siwon's beautiful ones.
-"Annyoeng oppa" I smiled at him.
He scanned me head to toe and finally said
-"Anneong, you.. you are really pretty"
-"Gomawo oppa, so .."
Before i could say anything he held my hand and handsomely said "let's go". I smiled and just followed him.
We rode his car, i have to say his way of driving is just as handsome as he is.
-"Do you want to watch a movie there is a really nice one" he started.
-"Fine i never went to watch a movie since i came" i said.
On the way, we talked about random things he asked me if i needed anything so i asked him if we can go to a shopping centre to buy a small washing machine since he had a car we can buy it so he nodded and smiled brightly.

Siwon's POV
I think she is the girl of my dreams, plus she is so truthful i am glad she asked me for help, i feel she is more comfortable now with me. I have to say that i am too. On the way to the cinema i just listened to her talking she has such a particular way of speaking, she would attract anybody. But she stopped talking when her phone rang:
-"yeobosseyo, ah sunbae how are you ?? … Ah sorry i can't i am now with a friend … oh really i am so happy about that yes my duty starts at 5.00 and finishes at 10.00 … great so i ll see you tomorrow hmm annyeong".
My mind went blank, she surely got something but i don't think it's her boyfriend tough puff how unlucky i am, my toughts were coming one next to the other  so i asked unconsciously :
-" Is it your boyfriend ?"
-"Nee ?? Oh no he is just a friend, I met him in the library where he used to work, but it was really hard for him so he decided to work with me in the cafe i work in." she explained slowly.
Pff he would surely try to get even closer to her, she seems really naive like he would let go of such a nice girl. I can easily imagine myself beating the hell out of him.
-" Oppa, you know you are the first person i have met, i have met you even before hey jin.."
I brightly smiled at her and said :
-" Chincha ??"
She nodded and smiled, what a pretty smile.
I bought the tickets and popcorn, and went inside.

Julie's POV

When he came, he grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to go and watch the movie, i don't think we've been that close, when i looked at people, it seemed like everybody was watching us, they were pointing at us like we were a couple. I wanted to remove my hand but he held mine tighter, when i looked at him he only smiled.
The movie was really good, he was laughing so handsomely, he looked at me from time to time. When the movie ended we visited some places, everything was perfect till his phone rang :
-" Hold on a moment i need to answer".
-"Of course".
While he was talking i was looking at the scenery and thinking how lucky i was, then i heard :
"Fine bye bye saranghae see you".
I felt my heart break into pieces, all my dreams fell down, i think my face was too pale, i turned around and ran, i couldn't hear anything anymore. All i heard was him saying 'saranghae' to another woman. After running like in some competition, I stopped and looked around, I didn't know where i was so I sat and cried all my tears over and over. I couldn't believe that the only man i ever found so charming was already with someone. I was so dumb to like him. I don't even know him.

But why did he come with me today .. aishh ..
When i stood up to try to sort out where i was someone back hugged me and whispered:
-"How can you run so fast? I guess you still are scared .. Anyways, you shouldn't be crying, I can't handle seeing those beautiful eyes tearing".
I tried to free myself but Siwon's strength was way too high for me. I was really ashamed and couldn't say anything so he continued:
-"You misunderstood i was actually speaking to my mother".
I turned around, he smiled at me and gently wiped my tears, he held me tight and kissed my cheek gently.
-"Honestly, i think i am really attracted to you, when i saw you for the first time my mind went blank and i didn't know how to talk to you but you just ran away, I have to say I really … really .. really .. like you".
I felt like something hit me i was feeling so good about what he just said so i hugged him back. It felt really nice, his chest was so warm that i didn't even want to let go of him but when i did he pulled me tighter and gently said : " I like you Julie-sshi".
I smiled at him and shyly said : "me too".