Romance in the hospital

Fated

Julie's POV
I slowly opened my eyes .. aishh my head hurts and my back … it really does .. aigoo i wonder what happened. As i was trying to see clearly, someone was sitting beside me, he immediately stood up:
-"Honey, are you awake ?? How are you feeling??"
It was Siwon oppa, aigoo he is so handsome, but i wonder where am I.  
And slowly  I realized and unconsciously started crying over and over.
-"Stop, please don't cry, talk to me, i am here, don't worry you will be fine … say something please i am really worried about you"
-"I … am fine .. but are you okay .. are you hurt anywhere .. how is your head ??"
I touched his hair slowly and checked out that he was fine, thanks god nothing happened to him.
-"Don't worry about me .. I am sorry honey .. i should've protected you, but why did you that .. I'd rather"
-"Shhh, don't say anything.. i am the one who is sorry, i should have listened to you from the very start. If it weren't for me, you wouldn't have suffered so much … mianhee yeobo" i continued crying.
He came to me and kissed me so passionately that i forgot all my worries, he hugged me tight and comforted me :
-"Thanks God you are fine, that is the most important thing right now".
The doctor came in and explained that fortunately, the chair didn't hit me hardly, that i will be fine after some four days. He asked Siwon to go out to let the nurse change my clothes.
-"are you feeling better now ?" the nurse asked.
-"Yes, I'm alright, thank you"
-"Your boyfriend didn't leave you, even for a second, he spent the whole night next to you without sleeping nor eating .. so you should help him and heal fastly okay ??"
-"Really … well of course .. thank you" i blushed.
She brought me a plate of food and got out after she called Siwon inside.
-"Oppa, just go and have some rest, i ll be fine, i know how busy you .."
-"Shh" he cut me off " I won't ever leave you".
-"Oppa believe me, i ll be fine here, i will call hye jin so she can stay with me while you are not here"
-"I want to stay here with .." his phone rang, it was his manager
-"What ?? .. aishh i forgot can't we delay that .. I really can't .."
-"Oppa please go, i will feel bad if you stay here"
so he nodded sadly
-"Arasso, ill be right there".
I hugged him tight and felt how lucky i was.
-"Call Hye jin now please, i will feel better if she is here with you". I obendiently followed his instructions.
-"Yeobosseyo, Unni .. yes it's me .. ania I'm okay .. wait just listen .. I'm fine … actually i am at the hospital .. aniaa nothing is wrong, can you come here for a while … if you have something .. just " she hung up.
Aigoo .. "she is coming, i think she is too worried. So now just go".
-"Fine i will, but do you need something from outside ?"
-"No i will be okay, just go and do well on the press conference i know you will" i smiled at him.
He smiled back, hugged me and left.

I just now have the time to clear my thoughts, everything happened so quickly, like in some american movie. I can't imagine what would've happened if Oppa didn't come.
After a bit, Hye jin rushed in, and came to me :
-"Yah ! are you okay ? where are you hurt ?? just tell unni"
-"Ania i m all okay now"
-"What happened to you?"
I told her everything and was so shocked to hear that Tae Jo sunbae really did that.
I remained silent and crossed her arms thinking deeply.
My phone suddenly rang from nowhere, i guess it was in my bag, after unni handed it to me, i answered :
-"Yeobosseyo?"
-"Hello, Julie. It's your dad, please speak french"
I smiled and tears started flowing, i talked to him for a while, then to mom finally to my noona and my oppa. I really miss them. However i didn't mention the incident otherwise they would rush here.
When i hung up, unni and I talked a bit, but it was time for work so she left, and took the letter i previously wrote for her to give it for me at school.

I dialed the Ahjumma's number and said :
-"Yeobosseyo, neh ! It's Julie, sorry to bother but i can't come, i got into in an accident .. and i am afraid i won't work anymore in the cafe, so please don't wait for me".
The ahjumma asked why, but i didn't want to say anything, she also said to call her if i needed something. I think she guessed i didn't want to tell her what really happened.
I stayed like that for a while, the nurse suddenly came in and checked something, we talked a bit, I got to know her.
-"Kang Hae Na, just call me Hae Na".
we laughed a bit she told me about some of her patients, i guess it's really difficult to be a nurse, but she was nice. We exchanged our numbers and she went out to let me rest.  So i slept for a while.

As I slowly opened my eyes, I found 26 eyes staring at me, with their 13 bodies standing right in front of him.
I quickly realized it was super junior when they all said:
-"Annyeonghasseyo !!"
-"neh  .. annyeonghasseyo" i said trying to get up from bed.
I immediately spotted oppa who sat next to me:
-"Mianhe, they insisted on coming, just lie down".
They all nodded sadly.
So i burst out of laughing, theirs faces were indeed really funny. They looked at me weirdly and followed along.
-"It's okay, don't worry" i said between two laughs..
We stayed like that for a while, they brought me flowers and even some snacks, and chocolate.
After they all left, Oppa stayed with me, and informed the nurse that he will stay for the night.
-"YAH !! Oppa just go, you will be tired, i am …"
-"i am actually her fiancé and i am really concerned about her, i can't go home and leave her here" he continued as if i didn't say anything.

-"But, even though you are her boyfriend, you can't stay here, she needs a girl to be with her, to ask her is she wants something".

-"Well, honestly, I can even turn into a girl from time to time, so don't worry about us, I will take care of her" like my own bestfriend" he girlishly said.
The nurse accepted while laughing.

-"Your boyfriend is really stubborn" she said as she got out.
-"Finally, i am alone with my princess, i think it's our first night together, how romantic, it's in the hospital" he smiled.
-"Pabo, don't you have schedules tomorrow?"
-"No, I just have you, for the whole life i hope" he solemnly said while coming closer to my face. I was feeling his breath and smiling. I couldn't say anything anymore. It's like my first time seeing him, after one year, he still looks so handsome to me, I feel i am totally into him.
-"Seriously … can you tell me .. what are you gonna do this summer ??"
I looked at his sad face, he already knew the answer.
-"Well you already know that I have to go back to France for summer, but we won't be apart for too long… i will return back in the first week of August".
-"Let's not think about that, just enjoy our time together now"
He gently kissed me, and i kissed him back more passionately.

I was really wondering what was waiting for us ...