Like a real fool ... I ran again

Fated

The next day i woke up more puzzled because i dreamt of the "Simba" !! I just remembered how he was handsome and i regretted not speaking to him maybe … pshh pointless he wouldn't care about me anyway. That's how i woke up, with this pessimistic thinking. I was still in need of a lot of things so I went out for shopping again and exploring.  I walked for the whole moring so when i saw an italian restaurant i just rushed to it. I sat in a table and was really starving for a pizza after taking my order the waitress talked to me in english so i got to know her, and she spoke really well:


- "Hello my name is Park hae jin and i am a student majoring in biology are you a foreigner?" she said smiling.  


- " Yes i am julie and i am also majoring in biology kunde what university are you in, i am in the university of seoul 1st year" i answered in korean so she seemed really shocked.


- " Oh you speak korean really well i am in the university of Seoul too and it is also my first year".


- " OH !! great so i hope we get along well Chal boutaktirimida !!".


Hye jin smiled and gave me the most delicious pizza ever. After we exchanged our numbers, she said she was also living nearby, she seems really nice and we have so many things in common plus she promised to help me with everything I needed, hehe my first korean friend turn out to be such a fine person. However we promised to see each other the next day for lunch since it was her day off. As I wanted to open the door someone was going in and guess who it is  …. Simba !!

jdflasnohepiefasncihfoqwjflanvndhiogvnw.

My eyes went like wider and wider, he froze for a while. I wanted to quickly go outside but he blocked the way and said :
- " Annyonhasseyo .. I am Choi Siwon I think it's a real coincidence since we just met yesterday" he said.


 It seemed like my ears weren't functioning right, i was too focused on staring at him and I only thought about … how handsome he was !!


- "I ..am Julie from France Pangapsmida, but sorry i have to go". i difficulty muttered.


And again like a pabo i ran !! I think i am really stupid.

 

After a moment, i was tired of running so i just stopped and breathed a big breath, my ideas and toughts were really puzzled, my head was a mess. Again I went to another shopping centre and bought some things i needed and i got to know a really nice guy his name was Kim Tae Jo. He helped me in carrying some bags, we exchanged our numbers and talked a bit, he lived nearby and was in the seoul university but not in the same department, he was a sunbae majoring in medicine.

-" Sunbae are you working in the shopping centre ? " I said

-" Yes a part time job, it's actually difficult, i am working in a library". Then his phone rang so he continued

- " Julie-sshi sorry but i have to go".

-" Of course gomawo sunbae"

-" No problem see you it was really nice meeting you bye"

So  i continued walking alone. I stopped again right before an announce in a beautiful and chic cafe it said : part time job at night call the … "

It seemed like a beautiful light just before me so i opened the door and went in. I was super interested so i went in and signed in to work there before school starts because i still have a whole month. The ahjumma was really nice i introduced myself and she said my korean was really fine and even gave me some kimchi. So i went out and walked home. I was happy, today i made friends and i have a job, however siwon's image was still lingering in my head.

Pfff i was still figuring out why I ran but i didn't have the answer. My toughts stopped when Hae jin called, we talked a bit and set up to meet the next day. She was really nice and so quiclkly we can say we became bestfriends.