Chapter 6

Love For The Second Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

Sooyoun give Chanyeol a weak smile. She feel very awkward with him. Even it is her first time... nonono... 2nd time to meet him..Sooyoung looked back and ignore Chanyeol that reaches out to shake hands. 

"Kyungsoo, bring your friends to the room. You all certainly tired because of the long journey., Go rest first," 

Sooyoung walking towards the back yard. Kyungsoo not suspect anything, invite his friends to the top floor. Jessica and Sunny also been invited by the maid to the dining area. Sooyoung is left alone in the backyard.

 

Chanyeol's POV

Why do I feel like ever met her before? Oh , yes ! Mobile phones . She is the owner of that phone. But , why her reaction changed after seeing me? She doesn't like me to be here ?

I rested my back on the bed. The bed was so soft. Kai was staring out from the balcony. Kyungsoo was tidying his clothes . The atmosphere in the room is filled with the sound of the wind blowing gently.

"So, how 's the room? Comfortable? " Kyungsoo voice broke the silence .
 
I stopped daydreaming about Sooyoung. I looked at Kyungsoo. I stood facing him .

" This room is more than comfortable. Thank you, Kyungsoo ," I smiled .

Now , I need to know why the sister Kyungsoo not seem like I been here ? But how ? I have to steal out of the room quietly and see him ?

I think the only way then . Now , I have to help Kyungsoo . I got up from the bed and approached Kyungsoo . " Hey, need some help? "

Kyungsoo smiled and nodded.

 

Kai's POV

Awhh ! The air here was so comfortable . So long as I do not enjoy the air like this , especially in Seoul . City hectic daily. I saw the sea that stretches in front of me. I grinned. Ahhhh ! !

This place is so beautiful ! I'm interested to view a glimpse of a girl looking toward the sea. She was alone I know , it is Sooyoung . Well , I'm a fan of her or her secret admirer . Of course I know how she looks from the back.

Why did she look worried ? She looked like she was thinking about many problems. Should I go there and accompany her ? Or just look at her from a dis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter