Chapter 12

Love For The Second Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one's POV

When the lecturer enter the class, the class become quiet. Not even one person is dare to make any sound.

"So, how are you today??? All of you?? Have you know each other?" ask the lecturer, which is Mrs Song. Mrs Song is one of the kind yet strict teacher when it is about the students examination.

"Nae" the students said in unison.

"Okay... So, after having your holiday, I bet all of you are ready to have an assignment from me. I have analysed all the results from your latest examination which is kinda off make me disappointed. Now, I will give you an assignment as punishment so you will learn something from your mistake. So, your assignment is create a lyrics which is suitable for rapping. I will divide everyone. Each group consists of 3 people. Those lyrics need to be unique, propriate. Understand??," said Mrs Song.

"Prof, can we choose our own members?" ask a guy that sit the first row.

"Nope.. I already divide all of you. So, you need to break the ice around you so you can complete this assignment. For those who didn't complete it, the whole group will be punish again and I will make sure they regret," said Mrs Song. No one dare to protest or violation of her orders because they know what will happen to them. 

"So, I will call out the group and the members in it. First group, Nancy, Ji Hyo and Kibum. 2nd, Seunggi, Maria and Hyuna. 3rd, Yuri, Sooyoung and Chanyeol. 4th, Ahra, Hwe Ji and In Sung. 5th Do Hyun, Seo Jun and Min Jun. 6th,Ji Min, Jin Woo and Min Seo. 7th Hyun Woo, Eun Ri, Min Soo, 8th, Eun Ji, Min Ji and Dong Hyun. 9th......................," Mrs Song continue to call out the names till the last group which is the 15th group.

"Okay, is there any problem?" she ask while looking at the students.

"Prof, can I change my group?" everyone looked at her. Chanyeol widen his eyes when he see that girl.

"Why? Is there any problem, Sooyoung?" she ask.

Sooyoung stand up. "Sorry prof but I want to change because............," 

"Okay, Sooyoung. See me after the class, tell me why you want to change. I will consider your request," said Mrs Song. Sooyoung nodded and sit down.

"Let's continue about the assignments now," Mrs song start to explain.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter