Chapter 17

Love For The Second Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun’s POV

Seo Joo Hyun… or should I called Seohyun…

Yes, she is my first love. I started to fall in love towards her because of her kindness. She is so gentle, and got an innocent face. But, after almost 2 years, then I know…. She use all that to hide her real attitude..  She lied to me. Seriously, I’m so stupid for believe her….

When the first time I saw her, her smile is just amazing…. She looks totally perfect…. My ideal girl. Yes, I have ask her out and we often going out together..

After almost 3 months we become a friends, I think I should take our relationship into the next stage. I ask her to be my girlfriend. I was totally happy when she agreed. It’s feel like the world is mine. Of course, who wouldn’t happy if the girl or boy that we like accept us to be their partner? Everyone will be happy.

I took everything serious. I told my parents about my relationship with Seohyun. She even have met them and both of my parents agree to let me married Seohyun. Maybe we are too young, but love doesn’t care about age or anything.

Then, one day….. this is where everything started to be destroy. My hope, my love, and my life…

The girl I love are had destroy everything I have.

It was our anniversary…. Our 2nd anniversary….

 

Flashback

I walk to my closet and take out the clothes that Seohyun bought for me. I smile. It’s totally what I like. She really know my style very well. Tonight, I will  propose her. Since it’s already our 2nd anniversary. I don’t want to wait anymore. My parents also said that don’t hold on things that about feelings.

And now, I won’t hold on anymore. I will let it out.

I look at my screen phone. I saw a message from Seohyun.

“ Kyuhyun-shi….

    Mianhae. My grandmother fell sick. I have to go to hospital. Sorry, darling. I know tonight is really a special night but I have  to go. I hope you understand. I love you, jagiya. J”

My smile disappeared. This message already ruin everything but I am her boyfriend. I should understand. At least, she already tell her the reason why she couldn’t make it. Then, I type:

“Nae, Seo. It’s okay. Yeah, family comes first. I understand. If I in your shoes, I should done the same. See you tomorrow. We can celebrate it tomorrow. I love you too baby.”

I keep the clothes back to the closet and took out my casual clothes. Since, I can’t  celebrate it tonight, why don’t I went to the place…. I smiled.

I took my phone and walk out to the place. I bet all of you know the place… Yes, Han River. But, before that place, I want to see a beautiful  sky with stars and moon.

So, I walk to the park. I kind a peace full night since it’s already 11 pm. I sat on the bench and look at the sky.

“Opp,,,-nghh” I hear a girl voice . I look behind. The bushes was moving?!?!?!

“Aaah,, baby Seo… you’re so tight,” I widen my eyes. Baby Seo?? It’s the same name I called Seohyun. Maybe it’s just a coincidence. I ignore them. I just keep my mind still with the night sky.

After a  few second, the couples behind me keeps without stop and I can’t take it anymore. So, I walk to the behind of the bushes.

“Hey, you guys, can you please…. SEOHYUN?!?!?!?” I shocked.

“K-kyuhyun??”

I keep silence. I look at my girlfriend with the guys inside her .

“So, that’s your grandma and this is the hospital. Well, thanks Seohyun..And sorry because I interrupt your ing moment. You can continue…,” I walk away. I just can’t believe this.

My girlfriend is ing with other guys behind my back. IT’s very ‘nice’ to have a girlfriend like that. Have I make a mistake??

 

After the incident, Seohyun met me for the last time and she said, she want to break off. I just agree because I think it is better. I swear to myself I won’t fall in love with any girls. They are all the same… they just want to be ed….

 

End flashback

 

That is why I hate girls and now I’m the one who them really hard. But none of them have take my heart. And I think they won’t ever win to do it because… I don’t have any heart… it’s already being destroy by Seohyun.. Forever and ever. I will be like this….

After all that happen, all my life become worst… 3 days after heartbroken, I got a news from my aunt that my parents died in a car accident. Since then, I can’t live anymore like before.

After one bad things happen to me, another come and destroy everything. I don’t know why the world is so cruel towards me? I’m just a student who still in high school and I have been given all this test. I know that I have live so that my parents who maybe see me from there will be happy… But I don’t think this is the right time for me. I just need a time to forget everything happen.

Everything just happen so fast till I can’t even accept any girls in my life after what happen Seohyun did towards me. She not only destroy my life but she also destroy my parent’s hope. That even make me hate her. Not only her but all the girls.

 

Author’s POV

From days turn to weeks…. And then it becomes months… and now it’s already almost 2 months…. For 2 months Sooyoung try to avoid all her friends and her own brother. She ignore all the m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter