Chapter 20

Love For The Second Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooyoung walk to the Autumn Park which is the place that she need to meet his brother. And as she expected, his brother already there sitting and waiting for her. Her lips form a sweet smile when she saw him.

When she is near to him, she hide the smile and walk to him with a serious face. Kyungsoo look at his sister and quickly run to her and give a tight hug. Sooyoung didn’t reply it. She quickly ask Kyungsoo to stop hugging her. But deep in her heart, she doesn’t want to end. She really want to hug him back.

Kyungsoo offered a sit to Sooyoung and she sit beside him. Before Sooyoung open , Kyungsoo has started everything. He tell everything happen to him. And he also said how much he missed her so much.

Sooyoung loves to hear everything. Yes, Kyungsoo is not a talkative person but he is when it comes to his sister. Only Sooyoung know his real attitude. Sooyoung suddenly smile while she listening to him which is she doesn’t realized it.

When that petite guy has stop talking, it is Sooyoung turn to talk. “Kyungsoo, I’m sorry for not telling you everything,” The surrounding suddenly turns gloomy. The joyful moments are gone.

“See, I hate living like this. Being tied with the family tradition, and I have to take care of you…oh my, you are big boy now. You should take care of yourself. And our friends, they are such a busybody. Can’t they stop wanting to know what I’m doing and more. Mind their own business,” Sooyoung said harshly.

“This is why I want to leave. I want to have my own life. Not being tied with all of you.. Understand!” Sooyoung stand and walk away. But after a few steps, her move had been stop by Kyungsoo who grab her wrist tightly.

“Let me go Kyungsoo..I’m sick of you,” Sooyoung try to pull her hand. Kyungsoo walk to her while he still hold the girl’s wrist tightly. When Sooyoung look at Kyungsoo, she shocked. The boy’s face are wet by the tears. He is crying.

“Noona, please don’t leave me. I need you by my side… I only want you.. Take me with you, noona. I willing to do anything as long as we still together. I have promise to you that I won’t leave you. I’ll be by your side till I die. Noona, please,” Kyungsoo sobbed.

Sooyoung can’t stand looking at his brother’s face are full with tears. She suddenly hug him tightly. She put her ego aside and hug the guy tightly. Kyungsoo reply the hug.

No one can break the sibling relationship. Both of them have been together since they are little. They shared everything together. They can’t be happy if one of them are not. Happiness, sadness are being shared from the beginning.

The siblings are still hugging without knowing how long they in the state. They didn’t care what people are saying about them, what they know is, they missed each other so much.

Sooyoung enter her apartment and she see Yuri is half laying on the couch while watching the television. Before she walk into her room, she approach Yuri by pat the girl shoulder. Yuri was startled at first because she didn’t hear when Sooyoung enter the apartment.

“Where did you go, Sooyoung?” Yuri ask while she slow the volume of the television. She move her legs so Sooyoung can sit beside her.

Sooyoung sit beside

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter