Chapter 1

Love For The Second Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooyoung's POV.

I went to y kitchen and get my snacks.Then I immediately walk to the couch and ready to watch my favorite tv programs. It's 12.05 in the morning. Well, I always sleep late because.... Okay,,, I don't know. I am a college student and I take art in Music. I live with my two bestfriends, Sunny and Jessica who were right sleeping soundly in their room.

In the middle of commercial break, my phone suddenly ringing. Okay, I wonder who would it be. I reach out to my phone which I put on the coffee table. I open the message which is from an unknown number.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

From: private number

Hey, Sooyoung.

I think you should come here, right now. I bet you really want to know who is your boyfriend really is. He is now at the Midnight Live Club.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I widen my eyes. Kyuhyun? at the CLUB??? What is he doing there?? Just now, he text me that he need to go to his hometown and he can't have a dinner with me. I'm sure the person who've sent me this message have got it wrong. Maybe the guy just look like him. Aish.. What should I do know? Should I go there now? or just stay and watch tv?

End of POV.

 

Sooyoung bit her lips lightly. She think about going to the club and check it out but she afraid if it is real. Slowly, she walk into her rooms. She stare at the closet.

"What should I do now?" she ask herself.

She open her closet and take out his black cardigan and a jacket. She wear them and went out. It's really cold and luckily she took a thick jacket. She walk for about half hour and now she is standing right in front of the entrance of the club.

She made her way to enter the club. The loud music, noise, cheering, people

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter