Chapter 4

Love For The Second Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica's POV

Why I feel something different? I felt something gonna happen to Sooyoung again? It's just like the same feeling I got when Sooyoung said that she is dating Kyuhyun. I need to do something before Sooyoung will get heartbroken.

"Sooyoung, let's go home now," I walk to my car. 

"Sica, why you don't look happy when I say that I'm falling in love again?" she curious.

"Nothing. I'm just worried about you. You just recover from the heartbroken. And now, you said that you're falling in love,"

"I'm fine.. I'm just..........." suddenly, she stop. It's look like she is being cut off with something. I take a look at the place that she was staring.

Kyuhyun. He is with a girl. They are walking towards his car. Hand in hand while giggling. I look at Sooyoung again and she is not staring at them anymore.

"Unnie, kajja. Sunny must be wait for us," she walk to my car quickly without look at her surrounding. I obey. I walk to my car. Sooyoung....sad?? Did she lie to me about falling in love again??

 

At the girls' apartment....

Sooyoung's POV

I sit on my bed. This feeling.... it comes again once I look at Kyuhyun just now. I didn't love him anymore then why I should be sad. This isn't right. I just.... falling in love... again.... right?? I guess so.... I can't think  right... Everything just seem become a big problem to me.. My head!! My Brain!!!! Everything is not right!!!

I totally need something to relax... Please!! somebody help me!!! I think, I need to have a holidays.. Yes!! HOLIDAYSS!!!

In a beautiful cafe...

Chanyeol's POV

"Come on, honey. It has been a long time since we not have a date. Well, you busy with your assignment and so am I. Please... Can we have a date??" Yuri begged.

She's true. Both of us are too busy with our assignment and we don't have any time to have our precious time together. We also rarely meet nowadays. "Okay. But i'm gonna plan it. You just follow, okay?" I said. The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter