Chapter 18

Love For The Second Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Author’s POV

After listening to Chanyeol’s story, Kai and Kyungsoo feel sad about what had happen to their friends. Kai look really sad.

While the three of them being sad, Jessica and Sunny enter the café. The boys saw the girls and ask them to sit with them. The girls look at the boys and feel something weird about them.

“Hey, why with the long faces?” Jessica ask while she taking her sit beside Sunny. Three of them sigh.

“Well, Chanyeol already broke up with Yuri. While Kai and I feel sad about him. And one more reason, I hate my sister,” Kyungsoo answer.

“Your sister? Choi Sooyoung??” Kyungsoo nod. “Well, Sunny and I also feel the same. I think she really changed right now. Change without any reason. She keep herself locked in the room. We haven’t meet her for almost 2 months,” she added.

“Yes, she totally change. I feel like I live with a stranger. I really hate her right now. Whenever I called her or leave a messages, she didn’t even reply and pick up the phone. I don’t know what ghost had entered her body,” Sunny said annoyingly.

While the five of them talk about  Sooyoung, more and more students entered the café since it already afternoon. The café become so noisy from time to time.

“Unnie, can’t you talk with her a moment? Ask her what happen?” Kai suggest.

“Kai, how? We are not living together anymore,” Sunny said. “What?!!?!?!” the boys shocked.

“Yes, she moved out about 1 month ago. I thought you all knew about this already. We didn’t said about this just because we don’t want Kyungsoo to be sad,” said Jessica while sipping her drinks.

‘What is this all about? You moved out?? Why??? What is your plan, Sooyoung? You didn’t even bother to tell me all this,’ Kai whisper in his mind.

“Hey Kyungsoo,” Xiumin approached the groups. All pairs of eyes look at Xiumin and Luhan who are holding books and a cup of Americano..

“Oh, hey hyung.. What’s up?” Kyungsoo smile automatically to Xiumin.

“We’re just fine. Oh, yeah. Since you’re here, I want to say congrats to your sister. She is very lucky,” Luhan said and that’s make Kyungsoo and the others confused.

“Oh yeah… That’s right… She is totally a lucky person… She deserved it because she is beautiful, clever, nice and-,” “What the hell are you guys talking about?” Kyungsoo cut off whatever that Xiumin had just said.

“About your sister. She is going to New Zealand, right? From what I know, it’s next week, right?” Kyungsoo widen his eyes. “N-new Zealand??!?!?!”

“Yes.. The exchange student. She… oh wait… You don’t know about this?” Xiumin ask. Kyungsoo and the others shook.

“Seriously, what are you guys talking about? Who is gonna fly to New Zealand?” Jessica ask.

“Of course, Choi Sooyoung. Kyungsoo’s sister. Well, she had apply for become the exchange student to New Zealand for about 2 or 3 years.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter