Chapter 2

It's okay, I still love you

Here's Chapter 2! Enjoy!


It’s been 8 months since Suho is pregnant. Despite his busy schedule and the increasing workload, Kris tries his best to go home early often to spent time with Suho. Being a pregnant person as he already is, Suho often has unpredictable mood swings that get Kris really confuse at what his husband is actually feeling. Most of the times, Kris would get scolded despite the fact that he is doing a favour for Suho. Suho will always find fault with him and scolds him even for the smallest thing. Though it is honest to say that Kris’s dislikes them, but he doesn’t mind doing anything for his beloved husband. Kris understand the situation that his husband is going through- a hard time that he can’t imagine himself being in one. Yes, it is tiring for him, but what can he do? Kris is trying his best to adapt to the new environment and refraining himself from complaining.

Everything was going fine until one day. Kris always reaches home about 4PM and dinner is always ready for him by the time he returns. He understands that he can’t always depend on his pregnant husband to cook for him so he will buy outside food sometimes. However, today is a little unusual. It’s been 2 hours since the time when Kris should return, but there is no sign of him. Suho has been rubbing his belly due to hunger for the past hour. The food laid on the table is getting cold too. Afraid that Kris would not return any time soon, Suho ate his dinner first and left some for Kris. He packed the leftovers and placed them in the fridge so it won’t go bad quickly. After Suho is done, he went to shower to clean himself up and change to his pyjamas. Suho had left tons of messages asking about his return but no reply was given. Suho felt really worried for Kris but Suho hopes that no news is good news. It’s already 9PM yet Kris is not back home. Suho just sat at the couch watching his daily favourite drama. Unfortunately today, his tiredness gave way and his eyelids became heavy so he did not manage to watch the drama till the end. Suho lied down on the couch, one hand on his belly, and the other to support his head even though he is already comfortable lying on the pillow. Within seconds, he fell asleep without even switching of the TV.

The gates to the house opened at 11PM showing Kris’ return from work. Kris parked his car at the porch and unlocks the door only to see the TV is still switched on. Kris stretched and gave out a big yawn before approaching the couch. There lays his beloved husband sleeping soundly and beautifully. He looked really beautiful to him causing Kris to smile to himself. Kris hung his bag on his shoulders and went in front of the couch to carry Suho bridal style up to their room. Kris doesn’t want to wake Suho up knowing that he was tired through the frown shown on his face. Kris gently placed Suho on the right side of their bed and went to clean himself up before getting ready for bed. He got himself comfortable in a black T-shirt and grey sweatpants before going up on the bed next to Suho. He placed his arms around Suho allowing him to cuddle against his chest. His movements caused Suho to stir in his sleep.

‘Dear? You’re back? What time is it now?’ Suho asked groggily.

‘Hey sweetie, sorry to wake you up. I didn’t mean to. It’s 12 now. I’m sorry I couldn’t text you earlier to tell you that I’m coming back late. I had a lot of overdue proposals to be checked and completed and a really important team meeting to attend for this month's issue. Sorry sweetheart,’ Kris apologised as he caressed Suho’s belly.

Suho smiled with his eyes still closed. ‘Its okayy, I understand. Our baby is fine, don’t worry. Let’s sleep, I’m tired.’ He assured as he placed his hands on top of Kris’s.

Suho then placed his arm across Kris’s chest to cuddle closer to him. Kris Suho’s smooth hair gently and smiled.

‘Thank you for understanding me. I love you. Sleep well, goodnight’ Kris said and kissed Suho’s head.

The whole day of work made him feel really tired that he fell asleep as soon as he closed his eyes.

The same thing happened not once but almost every day and the same reasons were given by Kris every time Suho asked the reason of his late return back home from work. It was really odd as no matter how busy would be, he would still try to go home early. There was even once when Kris came home at 2AM which was totally rare of him to do that. Kris would sometimes reek of alcohol or even cigarette smoke. He would give excuses then that it was his colleagues who brought him to go for a drink. Suho did not suspect anything but kept apologising thinking that it was due to his fault that Kris is stress and had a lot of work to do because he kept taking leave to take care of him. Kris must have been having a hard time at work that he had to sacrifice his sleep in order to complete them. Suho on the other hand, felt really bad and would like to make up to what he had done.

On the next day, Suho decided to give Kris a surprise. Despite his condition, he insisted on doing it for his husband hoping that he will love it. After Kris left for work in the morning, Suho quickly went to the supermarket across their house to buy some ingredients to cook. He had decided to make lunch for Kris and will be visiting him at work to eat lunch together with him. Suho thought that he might have missed home cooked food due to the countless times he's been eating out due to his busy schedule. Suho would also want to use this chance to make up to what he thinks is his fault that made Kris having a hard time. After he return from the supermarket, Suho quickly started cooking Kris’s favourite dishes. Suho ended just as planned as what he had written on his time schedule. He went to take a shower before dressing up and getting ready for his surprise lunch date with his husband. He then placed all the dishes in the respective containers and placed them in a bag. He ensured that all of the things needed were packed and left the house. He drove his white BMW cheerfully to Kris’s office.

Once reached, he parked his car and had to walk a little before reaching Kris's workplace. Suho was walking under the shelters with lunch in hand when he saw a blonde-haired guy, for what he seem like his husband, walking with a female. Suho’s eyes widened and went closer to confirm his assumption. It was indeed Kris, walking with a female side by side, hands brushing against each other. The female was a little about the height of Kris’s shoulder, wearing a really tight dress showing of her curves. Suho stared at her for a moment and glanced back to himself. Suho missed the times when he had a perfect body that any male could have and could just sigh. He missed the lean and muscular body he used to have before he had a big belly. But Suho didn’t mind because, inside the big belly, is where his angel is staying in and he can’t wait to be able to see her soon. Yes, it’s a her. Both of them went for the scan together during one of Suho’s scheduled appointment at the hospital and the doctor declared that they will be getting a baby girl! Suho his belly gently and smiled to himself. Realising that he had ran away in his own thoughts, he came back to his conscience. He found out that Kris and the female were getting further away from him, so he followed them. Suho did not want to accuse his husband on cheating yet and continued to follow them till they reach a restaurant. Suho just hid behind a wall watching closely each of their actions.

The restaurant was crowded and they were only left with a table with two seats. They sat across each other ordered their food. In the midst of their conversation, the female placed her hands on top of Kris’s and started it with her fingers. Suho did not know what they were talking about but only is able to assume. Suho was disturbed and was losing his patience. He wanted to approach them but dint want to embarrass himself so he just stayed there. The thing that made Suho angry was that Kris did not even flinch or retreat but showing no reactions towards her actions. Kris was just sitting in his seat smiling at her. The female went a step further by placing her hands on Kris’s face and slowly leaned in towards Kris. Suho was already in a state of anger and shock by then that tears started flowing down uncontrollably. Suho couldn’t bear seeing what they would do next and lowered down his head. He let a few of his tears drop before leaving the place and head towards his car.

On his way back home, Suho was crying continuously thinking about the scene he just saw. He kept blaming himself that he looked really ugly and Kris is starting to hate him for his looks. However, despite what happened, Suho couldn’t blame the foetus that made him look like that as she was formed due to Kris’s and Suho’s strong love for each other. He felt useless and helpless and he has no one except Kris to depend on. And now, Kris is going to leave him for another person. Suho couldn’t bear but to cry, afraid of what might happen. Yes he is afraid. But Suho is also angry that Kris is cheating on him behind his back. It hurts him to see his husband cheating on him right in front of his eyes. Suho cried non-stop in his journey back home. Suho placed the food bag on the dining table and went up to his room to let out all his anger and fear. It was a shock for him as he did not expect this to happen to him. He thought that they were perfect together but looks like he was wrong. He lied on the bed and tried his best to clam himself down. He thought of the baby’s well-being and did not want to let his emotions affect her.

Suho came back early on that day. In fact, earlier than usual.

‘Sweetie! I’m home!’ Kris shouted. He removed his shoe and glanced up when he saw a blue bag on the dining table to see what it was. There were a few containers containing food and Kris wondered who they were for.

‘Sweetie, are you home? Where are you?’ Kris searched around the house before going up to check their room. Kris opened the door and saw Suho’s figure lying on the bed with his back facing the door. Kris heard sobbing and sniffing so he approached Suho to check on him. He sat beside Suho’s figure and gave him a little shake.

‘Hey, are you okay? Why are you crying?’ However there was no response. Kris asked again but still, no response was give. Kris asked for the last and final time when Suho exploded.

‘Kris Wu Yi Fan. Do you still love me?’ Suho sat up and asked; tears welled up in his eyes.

‘What's wrong? Why are you asking me that question?’ Kris replied, unsure of the situation. He tried to place his hands on Suho’s shoulders but he shoved it away.

‘Don’t touch me,’ Suho stood up and face Kris. ‘Let me ask you again. Do you still love me?’

Kris stood up  and did not know how to react. He didn’t know whether this is a joke or not  but by the look on Suho’s face, it’s a serious matter.

‘Yes, of course. Are you doubting my love for you? Don’t you trust me?’

‘Yes. It seems like you don’t love me anymore, do you?’ 

‘Wait, wha Ohhhh was it because of Eun Hae?’

‘I don’t care who she is but your attitude is totally unacceptable. Tell me upfront if you don’t love me anymore. Don’t do this to me, please Kris. I don't deserve this,’ Suho begged and lowered his head down. He became weak from all the crying. Kris chuckled and smiled. Kris cupped Suho’s face and stared into his eyes. Suho refused to look at Kris at first but he did at last after much persuasion from Kris. Kris stared into his chocolate-brown eyes which were filled with sadness, anger and fear.

‘Suho. Listen to me. Shhh stop crying. Who you saw just now was Eun Hae. She’s my PA. Did you forget her? She had feelings for me for quite some time and decided to use that moment to take advantage of me. She was flirting with me and she even tried to kiss me. But, I kept reminding her that I’m married. Married with you. I guess you left the scene too early huh? I embarrassed her in front of the crowd that she did not return to work afterwards. I saw you at the corner of my eye running away. I wanted to chase you but I couldn’t find you after that.’

‘But why do you always come home late?’

‘It was because of her. Baekhyun, one of my colleague, told me that she and Chanyeol had set me up and I guess that’s the reason why I often wake up in a room in a random club. I didn’t tell you because I didn’t want to make you worry. Sorry sweetheart, I should have told you earlier.’ Kris pulled Suho into a hug even though his belly was an obstruction.

‘I’m sorry. I didn’t expect her to do that to you. I’ve always thought she was nice,’ Suho hugged Kris tighter. He felt bad for accusing Kris and adding more to the hard times he’s been going through.

‘Its okay. Its my fault too. Shhhh don’t cry. You don’t look pretty. Anyway, did you forget something?’ Kris asked but Suho just gave him a blank look. ‘Oh my, how could you forget! It’s our anniversary!’ Kris whined and pouted.

Suho’s eyes widened and covered his mouth in shocked. He totally forgotten about it! Tsk tsk tsk. Kris just chuckled. ‘I see you did cook something delicious for me. Lets go down and eat then!’ Suho suddenly remembered about the food that he cooked for Kris. Suho gave a peck on Kris’s lips and smiled.

‘I love you, dear. Im sorry for all the trouble that I’ve caused.’ Suho apologised once again.

‘I love you too, sweetie. It’s okay. Please don’t get angry anymore. It’s unhealthy for our baby. Okay?’ Kris said as he touched his angel. Suho smiled and nodded. With that, both of them went down to prepare for their anniversary dinner.


Hey lovelies!

I'm sorry you've waited quite longfor this.Chapter 2 for you~ Hope the wait was worth it! I'm sorry if it's draggy or boring hahah. The next chapter will be a continuation to their anniversary. Do look forward to it! It's 1am now *yawn* I'll go to sleep now! Goodnight!