Chapter 3

It's okay, I still love you

The lovely couple were preparing their dinner when Kris’s phone rang. He looked at the caller ID and rushed out of the door to answer it.

‘How was it?’ she asked through the phone.

‘Eun Hae babe. Why did you call me now? Well, luckily he believed what I said. Yes! We’re safe!’ Kris assured.

‘That was close! We almost got caught didn’t we? I didn’t know my boyfriend can be such a good actor sometimes,’ Eun Hae smirked.

‘Of course! I’d do anything for you babe’

Suho who was placing the plates on the table realised that Kris was gone. He tried calling for him but there was no response. Suho saw that the door was ajar and tried to search whether Kris would be there or not. He opened the door wider only to see his husband on the phone talking causing him to smile to himself.

‘Dear, what are doing out here? It’s cold. Come in!’ Suho requested.

Kris who was busy talking to Eun Hae was shocked and quickly hung up.

‘Who were you talking to?’ Suho asked.

‘Hm? Oh Editor Lee called. There were just some problems with the article’ Kris stuttered.

‘Oh I see... Come in, dinner is ready’ Suho intertwined his fingers with Kris, pulling him in.

Kris walked ahead of Suho so that he is able to pull his chair for him and help him to sit down. Kris then went over to his place and sat across him. The table was decorated with lit candles and flower petals around the table to give a romantic and lovely feeling. There were a variety of food that Suho had cooked and most importantly, one of them is Kris’s favourite. The dinner went well though it was just a simple one to celebrate their 5th anniversary together. They were talking and giggling about  the time when they first met and how Kris had proposed to Suho. It was really a sweet yet embarrassing memory for Kris as he had to build up his courage to confess to the one that he love and want to be with.

‘Sweetie, can I ask you something?’ Kris suddenly asked.

‘Hm? What is it?’

‘What do you want to name our baby?’

‘Oh that! How about Yun Hee? Wu Yun Hee. Pretty isn’t it? I’ve thought quite some time. It means a blooming lotus and pleasure. So she will be a lotus flower that will bloom beautifully, just like me.’

‘You’re so cute,’ Kris said as he pinched Suho’s nose and smiled. ‘And she will be cool like her dad wouldn’t she?’

‘Of course! I’m really excited for her arrival. We will be waiting for you okay?’ Suho said to his angel in his belly. Kris just chuckled. They are really looking forward to her arrival and can’t wait to be able to see her in person.

Both of them were having a happy time together when Suho felt something weird. He stopped talking and held in the pain by biting his lips. Kris who was munching on his food realised that there’s something wrong going on with Suho.

‘Hey, are you okay?’ Kris asked worriedly. It was really painful that Suho only manage to shake his head. Kris panicked and went towards Suho.

‘My…it hurts… I… it burst’ Suho finally managed to say.

‘What broke? Oh my God. Your water bag burst! Let’s get you to the hospital! Careful!’ Kris carried Suho bridal style towards his car and laid him at the passenger seat. Kris quickly locked up the house, ran into the driver’s seat, started the engine and sped off.

Along the way, Suho was holding in the pain as much as he could and didn’t really wail much. Due to the silence, Kris was really worried and kept looking at the rear mirror to check on Suho’s condition. Suho was perspiring a lot even though the air-conditioner of the car was to the maximum. Kris was driving really fast but trying to ensure at the same time that he doesn’t go over the limit to avoid further problems. He couldn’t bear seeing his husband crying in pain. Kris loves Suho so much but then he has an affair behinds his back. Funny right? He admits that he loves both of them so much that he couldn’t decide to choose. Stupid right? Oh well, that’s Kris for you.

As soon as they reach, Kris carried Suho into the hospital and he was brought to the labour room immediately by the nurses there. The room was pretty dark and only had a few lamps on for the doctor to see. There were trays and trolleys filled with shiny metallic equipments. Suho was asked to sit up and bend his legs so that the doctor will be able to proceed with the labour. Suho was assigned to a male doctor named, Dr Oh- well that’s because he is a guy. Beads of perspiration continued to trickle down Suho’s forehead making his bangs we t and stick to his forehead. Kris just stood beside the hospital bed with Suho’s hands gripped tightly on his. Kris gulped the lump in his throat, not knowing what to expect since it’s his first time seeing his husband give birth. After everyone got ready, Suho was asked to push hard so that the baby will be out. Suho gave a loud groan from the pain he is experiencing. He couldn’t really shout as the pain was really unbearable for him to even say something. Kris’s hands was hurting from the grip tight that Suho was giving him. Kris continuously encourage Suho to continue pushing and that he will be fine. Suho pushed bit by bit and now the baby’s head could be seen. Suho’s eyes squeezed tightly as he gave his last push all of his might before the baby was out and all Suho could hear was her wailing. Suho landed on the bed, panting.

‘Yes, you made it. She is finally here. Thank you. Thank you so much’ Kris gave Suho a smiled and swiped his sweaty bangs back his head. He then gave Suho a peck on the forehead. Suho just managed to smile after getting himself back to reality.

‘Sir, here she is. Congratulations you’ve got a daughter. She is healthy and is in a good condition,’ the doctor said as he handed Kris his daughter.

‘Look who's here. Our Wu Yun Hee. She’s so pretty, like you.’ Kris said as he carried the small being in his arms. She looks so small and fragile in Kris’s huge arms. Suho managed to lift up his weak hands and caressed his daughter’s head.

'I'm sorry I can't hold it any longer'

Suho's hands got weak and it fell back on his side. His eyes rolled back and his eyelids forced itself closed.

'Sweetie? Are you okay? Doctor! He passed out!' 


Wow guys! 80 subcribers already! Im happy that you guys enjoy my stoy. OMG Kris what are you doing behind Suho's back. Dun dun dun Something's gonna happened... haha I'm sure you guys wanna know how Kris and Suho met right? Well, bonus chapter coming up! Look forward to it! I love you guys~