Chapter 7

It's okay, I still love you

'Rise and shine!’ Suho exclaimed as he withdraw the curtain exposing the room to the sun rays shining brightly that morning.

‘Ugh. So bright.’ Kris said in his hoarse voice as he groggily sat up with his hands blocking away the sunlight.

‘Wake up. You need to go to work. Go and shower.’ Suho said as he sat on the bed beside Kris. However, the only Kris did was to rubbed his eyes and shake his head. ‘Uh why?’

‘Because I want to spend my time with you’ Kris said and hugged his husband’s petite figure and rested his head on Suho’s shoulder.

'No no no. Go and shower right now. You stink',Suho said as he pushed Kris into the bathroom.

‘Ah! I’ll send you and fetch you today, okay? Then, we’ll go for dinner together. Please?’ Kris plead.

'Okay. Now go go'

Suho wore a dark blue dress shirt matched together with a white ankle length pants. He didn’t bother spiking up his hair but just combing it a little giving off a natural look. To finish it off, he’ll match his outfit with a simple black slip on shoes and a black clutch bag.

Kris, on the other hand, was wearing a white dress shirt with the top es matched with a long grey coat and a pair of black pants. He swiped his wavy blonde hair to the back and combed it a little letting it sway freely. Once ready, they ate breakfast together and sped off in Kris’s black sports car- well yeah, it was repaired perfectly after the accident.

‘Bye! See you later at 7! Work well!’ Suho bid farewell to Kris as he left the car.

‘Okayy! You too! All the best for your first day!’

Suho entered his office building and entered Yixing’s office - also known as Lay with most of his fashion design partners. Since it was his first day at work, Suho was introduced to all the staffs at the office and he was introduced to to his new seat- the place where all of his ideas will come to life. It was a nice experience for Suho to be able to make new friends after a long time not socialising with people. All of his colleagues seemed nice and friendly and he hoped to be able to work on projects together with them in the future.

Lay then invited Suho into the office to share about the profile of the company such as the projects that had successfully been carried out, their business partners as well as the projects that they are currently working on. Lay have always been impressed with Suho’s ideas and wish that he could come up with more. As a start, Lay just gave Suho a theme of ‘Elegance’ as a start for Suho to work on. It's a pretty wide theme so Suho is free to design anything related to that. He went back to his table and started designing on paper.

‘Hyung! Wanna go for lunch? Since it’s your first day, I’ll treat you today’ Lay asked as he approached Suho’s desk.

‘Wait,’ he paused and checked his watch. ‘Oh my, I didn’t realise it’s lunch time! Hold on! I’ll finish my last bit! Is this okay?’ Suho asked Lay about his design despite feeling nervous about it.

‘Wow. It's really nice! Complete it! I'd like to see the final product. But let’s go for lunch I‘m hungry,’ Lay whined.

Suho chuckled and took his valuables before leaving the office for lunch. Both of them went to the a western restaurant not far from their office. Lay had been praising about it’s good food there and so they decided to eat there. They took a table, ordered and continued their never- ending conversation.

On the other hand, Kris was busy typing on his keyboard when someone entered.

‘Babe! How are you doing?’ Eun Hae asked in her annoying tone as she barged into Kris’s office.

‘Babe! Do you wanna go for lunch? Stop working! You look tired. Come let me massage you,’ she said as she placed her hands on Kris’s shoulder and massage it lightly. Kris can’t help it but to sigh. ‘Feeling better? Come let’s go for lunch,’ and she dragged Kris’s arms and with that both of them left the office.

Kyungsoo, who is one of the staff, saw the both of them leave but to just shake his head and sighed, ‘You’re married and yet you’re flirting with another woman outside. I pity your husband. What a bastard.’

Kris then drove to his favourite restaurant together with Eun Hae sitting at the passenger seat. Once they arrived, Eun Hae immediately linked her hands with Kris as they walked to the restaurant and waited outside to be seated. As they were about to enter, Kris eyes suddenly caught on to something. He quickly persuaded Eun Hae to eat at another restaurant and they left immediately. Kris who had actually saw Suho in the restaurant quickly fled as fast as he could before getting caught. He panicked so much and was worried that he could get caught but relieved that he didn’t.

Suho on the other hand, saw someone who had a grey coat on and looked similar like Kris was linking arms in another woman leaving the restaurant. He thought that it was just his imagination and continued talking to Lay. Once lunch break is over, they returned to their office to finish up the work that they had.

Suho had successfully completed his first design and had started on another one. Lay had requested for 5 designs that will due in 3 days. It wasn’t a tough one for Suho as he had experienced much worse in university. Office hours are over and Suho and Lay were the only ones left in the office.

‘Hyung aren’t you going home yet?’ Lay asked as soon as he saw Suho’s desk lamp still on. The office was dimly lit signalling that it would be locked soon and they would need to leave.

‘Oh, Lay. Go home first. I’m waiting for Kris to fetch me here. I’m halfway through my second design too ahaha.’

‘Okay then. Goodbye!’ Lay was about to leave when he heard Suho shouted.

‘Lay-ah wait for me! Let’s leave together!’ Lay just chuckled and waited for him. They then left the building together. Lay bid farewell to Suho and went towards the car. Kris was already waiting for Suho in front of the building, leaning on the car and fiddling with his phone. Suho approached him and gave a peck on his cheek.

‘Hey dear,’ Suho greeted. Lay who saw it from afar cringed at their intimate actions.

‘Hello sweetie. Who’s that?’ Kris slipped his phone in his pocket.

‘Oh that’s Yixing aka Lay! My friend, don’t you remember? He’s the one who accepted me in. The director of the company too’ Suho explained.

‘Oh. Let’s go then,’ Kris opened the door for Suho. He smiled at him before closing the door. Suho just smiled back at his cheekiness. With that, they left towards their favourite restaurant.

‘Dear, can I ask you something?’ Suho started the conversation.

‘What is it?’

‘Where were you today? I saw someone who looked like you linking hands with a woman while I was at the restaurant with Lay. But, I thought I was imagining things and let it pass’ Suho explained. Hearing that, Kris’s eyes widened and cleared his throat.

‘I was at the office tho. Very busy today. I had to ask Kyungsoo to buy some food for me. Why are you asking me that? You trust me, don't you?’ Kris swiped the tip of Suho’s nose jokingly.

‘That's no doubt,’ Suho admitted interlinking both of their hands together making Kris chuckle.

The journey took awhile before they reached at Chinese restaurant. Both of them were craving for Chinese food that’s why they decided to go there. They had their hands interlinked while walking and entered the restaurant to the designated seat that Kris had booked earlier. They ordered their food and when it arrived they were having a whole lot of personal time together only when they were interrupted by someone.

‘Hey Kris. Oh Suho is here too? Remember me EunHae? Kris’s PA,’ Eun Hae greeted. Both of them looked up. Suho just smiled while Kris was stunned at his seat. ‘How’s your meal?’

‘Oh hello. We’re enjoying our meal. It’s good. How’s yours? You came alone?’ Suho asked in his angelic voice. Kris just kept quiet and continued eating.

‘Oh no I didn't. My boyfriend is waiting outside. I need to go now! See you soon. Enjoy your meal. Bye Suho. Bye Kris,’ she said with a smirk on her face.

‘So that’s your PA? The one I got angry at? I can't believe I was angry at her. She's so nice and pretty, don’t you think so?’ Suho complimented.

‘Of course not. My sweetheart is way better,’ Kris said and winked.

Eun Hae heard their conversation and chuckled. ‘Kris, you're mine. If I can't make you mine, no one can. Let's just wait and see.'


Hey lovelies!

New chapter up! How is it so far? Frustrating right? Even I myself am frustrated with her. Oh my.

Hope yall enjoyed it!