Chapter 4

It's okay, I still love you

I've read all of your comments and I'm glad that you guys like this story.

Since, all of you want me to continue this story, The next chapter!~ Enjoy!


Suho fluttered his eyes open only to see the bright sun shining on him. He had passed out  the whole night. He felt his head spinning as he tried to sit up. He heard someone’s voice and turned his head a little only to see Kris’s carrying their baby while singing a lullaby to her.

'Oh! You're finally awake! Careful there!' Kris placed the Yun Hee gently in her cot and helped Suho up.

‘Would you like to eat? They prepared some food for you.’

Suho shook his head as he had no appetite. He was still too tired from earlier on.

‘You need to eat, sweetheart. You need to eat your medicine after that,’ Kris cooed. Kris prepared his breakfast for him. Suho lifted his hands slowly as he was still weak.

‘Do you want me to feed you? Come let me do it,’ Kris took the spoon from Suho’s hands and began to feed him. 

Suho felt like he was a little child, but it’s okay as he wants to be pampered with his husband sometimes. Once Suho’s done, he asked Kris to help him as he wanted to carry their baby. Suho is having a difficult time moving that he needs some help with certain things – like eating, going to the toilet and even showering. Kris gently place Yun Hee in Suho’s arms and helped him a little so the he could be in comfortable position while carrying her. Suho stared at Yun Hee and he started tearing. It’s been long since he wished to have this kind of feeling – a complete family.

‘Our Yun Hee-yah. Daddy will raise you well. Be a good girl when you grow up. I love you,’ and Suho gave her a peck on her forehead. Yun Hee just stirred in her sleep with her eyes still close. She has chubby cheeks and cute lips like Suho, beautiful eyes and sharp nose like Kris. What a cute baby girl she is. Kris who was sitting beside Suho, just smiled at him.

Kris phone suddenly rang and he excused himself to answer the phone outside so as to not disturb Yun Hee sleeping.

‘Yes, babe. Whats up?’ Kris answered.

‘Congrats on your first child. So when are you divorcing him? Your promised me remember?’ Eun Hae asked with a sarcastic tone.

‘Oh that’

‘Don’t tell me you forgot! It was your promise to me!’

‘Can it wait? He just gave birth! I mean, I need some time for it not to be so obvious! Give me some time, babe,’ Kris pleads. But before he could even persuade her, she hung up the phone. Kris sighed and walked back into the room. Eun Hae on the other hand who was standing and hiding behind a pillar not far from Kris wasn’t satisfied with Kris’s treatment with her.

‘I’m going to destroy your family, Kris Wu Yi Fan. I swear I will,’ she said sarcastically. ‘You demons don’t deserve to live.’ and she left immediately.

‘How’s work? Is everything okay?’ Suho asked as soon as Kris returns. Kris just nodded and smiled.

Suho was admitted for about a week. The doctor needs to make sure that everthing is fine, both Suho and Yun Hee, before he can send them back home. Suho was never bored at the hospital especially when Yun Hee is always around. Kris would have to return to work for some of the days just to ensure that everything is fine there. However, for some days he woukd actually use work as the reason to go out with Eun Hae and spend time with her. Kris would sometimes return and smell like woman’s perfume but he was lucky that Suho didn’t suspect him of anything.

It’s been almost two weeks since Suho’s at the hospital and finally he’s been discharged. Suho carried Yun Hee while Kris helped Suho with his bags. Kris guideed them to where he had parked his car. Kris placed all the bags at the back of the car and helped Suho in the passenger seat beside the driver’s seat. It was quite fast for them to settle in the car before the head back home.

The ride back wasn’t really a quiet one. Kris was fantasizing about how Yun hee looked so cute, wrapped in her blanket, in Suho’s arms while sleeping.

‘Yun Hee-ah.Those chubby cheeks of yours. You're so beautiful like your dad’ Kris said and pinched.

The road was pretty empty since it was a weekday morning and people are still at work. Kris had taken a day leave in order to fetch his husband and princess back home. Kris was driving pretty fast as he can’t wait to show what he had prepared at home.

‘Dear, why are you speeding? Slow down! I’m scared. Please.’ Suho begged.

‘Okay okay I’m sorry. I’m too excited!’ Kris giggled and Suho just smiled. Kris stepped on the brakes but the car did not slow down. He stepped a few times but to no avail.

‘I think the breaks are not working’ Kris mumbled.

‘What? Dear, don’t joke around. This is not funny.’

‘I’m not joking. See this! It’s not working!’ Kris exclaimed as he stepped continuously.

‘Look out there’s another car!’ Kris was shocked and quickly swerved the car and it crashed into the metal railing. Smoke appeared from the front part of the car and the scene had attracted the interest of many passerby as they surounded the area.

Suho flickered his eyes open only to be greeted by he bright lights shining on him.

'Hospital again.' he sighed. He turned his head a little and saw his husband sitting on a chair next to his table. His head was wrapped in a bandage and his left arm was casted and there was a bandage that slung around his neck to support it.

‘Oh you’re awake?’ Kris sat at the end of his seat to get closer to Suho. Kris swiped his bangs to the back of his head. Suho had a plaster on his forehead covering the cut he had. Suho was really weak and helpless. Realising that something was missing, he sat up. Suho started looking around the room and searching for something.

‘What are you searching for?’ Kris asked with a soft voice.

‘Kris?’

‘Yeah? What are you searching for, love?’

‘Where’s our Yun Hee?’ Suho asked as he continued looking arounf the room. Kris’s eyes widened at the question. Suho even tried to get off from the bed but ended up falling on the ground.

‘Baby. Stop.’ Kris demanded.

‘Hm why? Where is she? Is she in your room?’ Suho continued searching. Before Suho could go anywhere, Kris crouched and carried Suho back up on the bed. He grabbed his hands and asked him to look into his eyes.

‘Look at me. She's gone. Yun Hee is gone,’ Kris said and lowered his head to hold back his tears. Suho smiled and thought he was joking.

‘I don’t believe you. You want to surprise me right? Kris. Kris answer me. Where is she?’ However, Kris just shook his head. Tears welled up in Suho’s eyes and Kris brought him into a hug.Suho’s cry was barely audible.

‘I’m sorry. I’m sorry,’ Kris chanted, almost a whisper, a tear flowed down his cheek.


How was it? I'm sorry if it was cliche or too short a chapter. Still, I hope you guys enjoy it!

I wonder who caused the accident. Or was it just coincidental?