Chapter 1

It's okay, I still love you

'Sweetie! Where's my socks?' he shouted.

'It's there in the last drawer!' he shouted back. The both of them were busy getting ready for the morning.

Kris Wu, who is Suho's husband and also the Chief Editor of one of the top fashion magazine, Styelle. He needs to ensure the creation of every issue of the magazine goes well and as planned. His unlimited ideas proves as to why this magazine is the top every month. It is close to the end of the month, thus it is no surprise that Kris would be busy with interviews and meetings overseas or not.

‘Take care of yourself, okay? I really am going to miss you for the entire week,’ Kris said as he nuzzled his husband’s neck. Suho giggled at the ticklish feeling of the tip of Kris’s nose together with his warm breath. Suho placed his hands on Kris’s chest gently to stop him and Kris gave Suho a peck on his cheek before retreating back. 

‘Yes I will. Furthermore, there will be Sehun to look out for me. Don’t worry, okay? Have a save journey,’ Suho assured as he adjusted his husband’s tie, smoothen the sides of his sleeves from any wrinkles and got him ready. Kris stared at his beautiful hazel-dyed hair husband, admiring his face for the last time before he takes his leave. Suho who noticed Kris staring at him, stared back into his chocolate eyes and gave him a warm smile.

‘Thank you sweetie, I love you,’ Kris said, returning Suho’s smile and gave him one last peck on the forehead. ‘I’ll take my leave now.’ Kris had to leave Suho for a last minute business meeting that could not be avoided.

‘I love you too’ Suho brushed of the strand of his fringe from his forehead and cupped his face. ‘Don’t worry about me’. With that, Kris left Suho with a goodbye and now Suho is left all alone in the house. Sehun will be coming later in the evening after he return back from work. 

Sehun have been friends with Suho for about 7 years. They’ve been friend since Sehun in highschool. Despite the age difference,  Suho and Sehun are not afraid to share their problems they had with each other. They treasure each other a lot. Suho is married to Kris while Sehun is in a relationship with Luhan. Now that Kris is away to London for a business for a week, Sehun had volunteered to stay over with Suho to accompany him in place of Kris.

It’s been 5 days since Kris’s departure and Suho hasn’t been feeling well. He thought that it was just a minor headache and did not want to go to the doctor. Sehun had realise the change in Suho’s health but decied not to ask as he assume that it might be because that Suho is just exhausted from work. Kris haven’t been calling him too due to his busy schedule an Suho didn’t call him he doesn’t want to disturb his husband. All he wanted to do today is to stay on bed and decided not to go to work.

‘Hyung! Wakey-wakey! Breakfast is read- Hyung?! Are you okay? Why is your face so pale?’ Sehun barged in Suho’s room only to see a pale-faced Suho lying helplessly on the bed covered in his blanket up till his chin. Suho felt really nauseous and he had a really bad headache. He suddenly felt like vomiting and quickly ran to the toilet to vomit everything that he had for dinner the previous night.

‘I think I’m having fever. Eating the fever medicine should be fine I guess,’ Suho assured along his way back to his bed.

‘No hyung! You look sick! Let’s go to the doctor. I’ll take an emergency leave today and bring you there.’ Sehun insisted but Suho shook his head and refused. However, after much persuasion, Suho gave in and followed his best-friend’s order. Sehun immediately drove to the nearby clinic and registered for Suho. Once its Suho’s turn, Sehun gave Suho his privacy and waited outside for him.

‘Congratulations Sir, you have been pregnant for 5 weeks.’ declared the doctor. Suho who sat across the doctor’s table was shocked.  It’s been four years that he’s been married to Kris but only now they’re rewarded with their first child. They did not give up trying and make love every time hoping that they are able to have one of their own soon. Suho almost gave up and decided to adopt one instead but Kris refused as he would like to have a child from his own flesh and blood. Suho was excited and can’t wait to tell his husband this long- awaited news. Suho sat there at the chair alone with no one to cheer with but himself.

‘Is this your first child, sir?’ the doctor continued in which Suho nodded in response. Suho was at a loss of words and did not know what to say. He smiled to himself as he rubbed his belly with his first child in it.

Suho left the room with a smile and closed the door behind him gently.

‘Hyung! What did the doctor said? Are you okay? Are you pregnant?’ Sehun bombarded him with a thousand and one questions and accidentally blurted out the last question. Realising what he had asked, he covered his mouth to shut himself up and looked down regretfully. Suho chuckled at his best friend’s silliness and gave him a smile.

‘Yes, I am pregnant Sehun-ah,’ Suho said in a sing-song tone. Sehun exclaimed in shocked and widened his eyes with most of his sclera exposed . He held Suho’s hand and started jumping in excitement.

Suho felt disappointed that the one waiting for him wasn’t his husband. He wished to share this great news with his husband first but he wasn’t able to.

 ‘Im going to be an uncle soon! Yehet! Woohoo my best-friend is pregnant!’ He started dancing and twirling around the clinic with people all sending glares at him.

‘Sehun! Stop! You’re embarrassing! Let’s go,’ Suho insisted.

‘Oops okay okay. Hyung! Let me treat you today to celebrate this great news! Are you going to tell Kris hyung? Hmm where shall we go? What do you want to eat?’ Sehun’s question shot Suho like a machine-gun as he wrapped an arm around him. He sighed at his talkative best-friend. But he was glad that he was always beside him and he was able to depend on Sehun whenever he needed to.

Sehun had fallen asleep as he was tired after a whole day studying for his upcoming exam. He also had work the next day after school and decided to sleep early to have sufficient rest. Suho was just lying on the bed fondling the silver ring around his finger. He then remembered that he wanted to text his husband before dinner but had fogotten to do so.

From: Kris

Hey sweetie! How are you? Miss you so much.

From Suho:

Im fine. Miss you too dear. Could you call me? I have something to tell you.

From Kris:

Why? Is it important? Im going to be back in 2 days. Can it wait?

From: Suho

I miss you so much that I am counting down to your return. Im alone. :( Yeah i guess it can wait. :)

From Kris:

Awww isn’t Sehun there to accompany you? What do you need to tell me, sweetheart? Is it something that I don’t know?

From Suho:

Don’t worry, it can wait. I just miss you, that's all. How's work so far?

From Kris:

I miss you too. Work is fine so far. I just need to finish the last bit of my paperwork.  It’s getting late, aren't you going to sleep soon? You need to wake up early for work tomorrow, don’t you? I love you, sweetie.

From Suho:

Don't work too hard and take care of your health. Rest well, dear. I love you too, good night.

From Kris:

Good night.

Suho smiled to himself as he replied to Kris’s messages. He misses his husband cuddling with him every night on the bed and the warmth that will keep him away from the cold. He misses his hugs which makes him feel protected and secured. He wishes to have his husband by his side now. Seeing that it was already late, he got himself comfortable on the bed, snuggled himself in the blanket and drifted of to sleep.

The sun shone on Suho’s face through the blinds causing him to stir in his sleep. He felt a strong arm wrapped around his waist and he flickered his eyes open to figure out who it was. There lies in front of him the angel-like figure who he missed so much. He was too immersed in Kris’s perfect figure that he had forgotten the fact that Kris was suppose to return the next day and not today. Kris was only wearing his boxers leaving his upper body . Kris’s blonde hair was in a mess, a perfect mess that Suho can call him beautiful. Kris had a few strands of his long fringe covering his forehead and Suho unconsciously had brought his hands to swipe it back. It caused Kris to stir in his sleep but he didn’t wake up. He traced his index finger along Kris’s nose bridge to remove the frown he had. As Suho’s finger reached Kris’s lips, he traced the outline of his husband’s beautiful pink lips that did not fail to produce good kisses for him. Kris’s lips twitch and smiled before flickering his eye open.

'Good morning, sweetie'

Suho’s cheeks blushed in embarrassment knowing that hes been caught for his action. He lowered his head down and smiled. 

‘Let's stay on bed longer. I'm tired. Did you miss me?’ Kris asked and pulled Suho’s waist so that he could be closer to him. He closed his eyes wanting to sleep longer. Suho buried his head in Kris’s chest and Kris rests his head on Suho’s.

‘Why wouldn't I be? Of course I do,’ Suho smiled and kept silent savouring the moment ‘Why didn’t you tell me you’re coming back today? And where’s Sehun?’

‘Surprise surprise!' Kris exclaimed with his groggy voice. 'Oh he left for school and he’s going to retrieve his things later evening. Baby, do you want to-‘Kris was cut off mid-way by Suho who suddenly covered his mouth. Kris opened his eyes and looked down on the younger one curiously.

‘Dear, yes I know it’s been 4 years. We tried so hard but everytime nothing is working?' Suho picked his words carefully.

'Sweetie, what are you saying?'

'You...’ Suho poked his chest. 'Are going to be a dad soon,' and ended with a cheeky smile.

Kris’s eyes widened and he immediately sat up. ‘What? This is not funny.'

'I am not trying to be funny. I'm serious.' Suho sat up too and cupped his husband's face.

Kris suddenly pulled Suho into a hug and smiled. 'Thank you. Thank you so much.' He was so grateful that it was difficult to even put it into words.

He pulled back from the hug and cupped Suho's face.

'Let's be great dads, shall we? I can't wait!! From now on, ypu need to take care of yourself hm? Be extra extra careful. Call me if you need help. Don't do things yourself! okay?' Suho just nodded obeying his husband's order. Kris smiled and gave him another hug. A tear dripped down onto his cheek which he quickly wiped it away.

'Thank you God.' he whispered.


Hello lovelies!

How is the first chapter? Do pardon my english yeah

Hope yall enjoyed it! Im sorry if it is boring or you dislike it. I'll update soon~