Found Out

Promise Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

a/n-sorry I wanted to make a sort of filler chapter because I'm a little stuck on how this story's gonna go. so hope it's not too boring, enjoy! But hey! double update! 

 

"Sehun...Sehun... SEHUN!" 

(KAI'S POV)

I was yelling for sehun to wake up. He was tossing and turning and everyone was worried. Everyone rushed inside the room to see what the commotion was about. 

"Is Sehun okay? I heard yelling. "

"It's fine lu hyung, we just need him to wake up to tell us what happened to Mimi. "

"Calm down Jongin, let him rest, he looks like he's in bad shape." "He's right. I took a deep breath and sat down on the chair next to the bed. 

My parents brought Sehun to our house to take care of him. We couldn't bring him to the hospital because someone could easily tell he wasn't human, especially when for a child or age, we can't control when our fangs slip out or when our eyes would change colors. 

Sehun began to stir and all 10 of my hyungs, including myself, stood up from where we sat and ran to the maknae of our little group. 

Sehun opened his eyes and looked up at the worried faces of his hyungs. 

"Oh my god. Sehun how are you are you okay? My god I was soo worried, you're going to make Oppa grow wrinkles soon. " Sehun smiled at his Hyung and the others just looked at Luhan weirdly. 

"Hyung, I'm fine don't worry, and how are you my oppa, I'm not a girl!" Luhan just smiled at his favorite dongsaeng.

"Sehun are you hungry?" Kai's Mom said walking into the room.

"Yeah a little bit. " He said touching his throat. 

I looked at where he was touching his neck and something caught my eye. 

"Sehun, where's your moon stone?" He looked down and tried to find it until he remembered what he did with it. 

"I gave it to Mimi, promising her that I'd find her. She knew that I needed that necklace so she trusted me. It was the only way to save her before they could get to her. " Sehun began to tear up. I was about to cry too. He's been through alot and he's only 8! I sat next to him and have him a hug. Luhan patted his back. 

"Here you go Sehun, and don't worry we'll find her, I believe she's safe."

Sehun looked up at Kai's Umma and took the glass from her. Taking a sip before speaking. Not missing when his eyes turned a pretty purple, a color prominent only to the Oh family. 

"But she hasn't grown her fangs yet or her powers, will she still be okay? I have to find her now! " Sehun tried to get up but I pushed him back down. 

"Sehun, rest a little, we'll search for her tomorrow. " He hesitated but then nodded his head. 

"Don't worry Sehun, lu Hyung will help you find her too! " Everyone nodded their heads in agreement and that put a cute smile on Sehun's face that made Luhan squeel like a girl. 

"Okay, let's start the search tomorrow!"

 

But we never found her. 

...

"Oppa! Why haven't you come back? "

 

(back to 3 years before present time)

(in the U.S.)

(NO ONE'S POV)

 

Kai went inside the house with Kyungsoo. Sitting under the tree was soothing but he couldn't do that all day even though he wished he could. 

"Hyung! xiumin hyungs' freezing my blood again! I'm hungry and he keeps on freezing my cup! " Luhan looked up to see a very whiny maknae crying over spilled milk, or should he say frozen milk. 

"Sehun, seriously?" Luhan then looked up at his laughing Hyung and telekineticly pulled xiumin's feet right from under him causing him to fall on his .

"Ouch! Luhan! how can you do that to your Hyung! " Luhan laughed and eyed the now grumpy eldest. 

"You hurt my baby's feelings, what'd you expect to happen? "

Luhan and Xiumin had a staring contest while Sehun fell asleep on the couch, head on Luhan's Lap.

Kai walked in just in time to see Baekhyun flashing a bright light in fron

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter